S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I cannot thumbs this up enough! Thanks so much for posting this! I've heard that numerous times even someone close to me said the same shit and on top of that he said if you wanted to do it you would have done it already. I'm ready to show everyone that I'm not playing nor joking.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Even mental health professionals have said this to me, especially in the psych ward.
Like, didn't you study this? How can you even say that to someone suicidal lol. It makes me want to do it even more because now I feel like I have to prove myself.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921, lightnings, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Even mental health professionals have said this to me, especially in the psych ward.
Like, didn't you study this? How can you even say that to someone suicidal lol. It makes me want to do it even more because now I feel like I have to prove myself.
Same.

Reactions: lightnings
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
Legit had 3 people in my life say this and now they are all casual about it as if I'm not gonna do it. That's fine I told them I'll go ahead and give my landlords number and he will tell you that I'm dead once I do it in 5 days

8daysperweek

8daysperweek

Oct 26, 2023
The statement does not imply difficulty levels. It simply implies that if you want to do something, and there are no physical constraints completely preventing you from doing so, you not outright doing it or preparing grounds to make it more possible proves that your want of doing it is trumped by something else, that your want of doing this thing is not the number one priority for you, that your want of this thing is at best secondary priority for you, telling from your actions. It is a statement of priorities and opportunity costs, and it is a true statement.
Hope this provides clarity in better understanding when someone says this. Peace