• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand it when people force toxic positivity and I feel like people do that especially around this time of year. It's just insane to believe in such a thing as "happiness" in this nightmarish and evil world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly. Toxic positivity towards existence is just so insensitive and invalidating as it dismisses the fact that existence itself is the true problem.

The whole idea of happiness is just so delusional in this reality, there's nothing "happy" about how existence causes nothing but harm, there's no happiness in how existing beings have been tormented so senselessly all throughout history in this futile existence where chance so cruelly determines everything.

Peace only exists in death, there is no peace in being conscious and aware in this hellish reality destined for nothing but to decay and suffer in the process. Existence is nothing but suffering which is why I hate any toxic positivity, I just find it so disgusting how humans push the lie of happiness, to me wanting to die is all that could ever make sense to escape from the cruelty and futilty of existing. It's evil how humans wish to restrict peaceful suicide methods, we should all just be able to permanently escape from this existence in peace whenever we want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom, Escape Artist, doormat25 and 6 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
dont worry everything will be ok just hang on there!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, doormat25, VidFlumina and 4 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Don't get me wrong, sometimes constant doom and gloom can be grating and tiring, i get tired of hearing myself be miserable but i can't help it.

like i said with my family on Christmas, it was so fake i wanted to punch them so bad lol

• Hugs
Reactions: malware, doormat25 and edu0z