• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Starfire

Starfire

just here to vent
Nov 3, 2020
Confession #22

I hate that I prioritize other people's feeling over my own just because I love and care about them too fucking much. I'm more concerned about how they would feel if I get mad at them even it's supposed to be a reasonable reaction. I worry that they'd feel guilty about what they did and try to beat themselves up for it. It's so unfair, but i can't help it. Why do I have to be the one suffering and feeling guilty when they are the ones who did me wrong. And don't even get me started about feeling guilty because I'm not being totally honest with them about my feelings and hurt because I fear they'd feel bad about themselves. All these emotions are so messed up. It's so ironic that I'm a very empathic person yet I don't know how to handle and manage my own feelings. I lack the ability to process big emotions that's why I always try to hide it or refuse to acknowledge it but then it takes a toll on me when it accumulates and gets all pent up inside– I implode and I start beating myself up emotionally and physically. It's like every scar and bruise I earn is a reflection of how people failed me. I hate these feelings. I just want to disappear so I won't have to deal with these anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungy自殺, pole, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person