• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
i'm not able to leave my parents due to financial instability and am forced to take antidepressants for their wellbeing. the thing is that i fucking hate them. i can tell that this feeling is artificial and that it just drives me away from wanting to kill myself. this sounds really dumb, but i hate when i'm happy, i don't deserve it. these little shits are working, unfortunately. this medication is just making me want to feel depressed again bacause that was a comfortable feeling. fuck me.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
That's because psychology is a scam. It's not about making your life better, it's about making you conform to the agenda of the ones in decisive positions, making you contribute to their economic goals as slave labor force. Your suffering is profitable.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I hate them too and without i don't function. Its such a dreadful life... Living to experience stuff you didn't want in the first place...