KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Recently, where I live it's been warm and sunny for over a month. It's high up north in latitude, and therefore very light and I absolutely HATE the light, HATE the jolly people and HATE the birds singing. Even sleeping pills barely last 4 hours to keep me asleep.

I am seeing more and more reasons to ctb every fucking single hour that I'm awake!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, EmptyHeaded, Forveleth and 10 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I feel you, I hate the summer too! I was planning on CTBing before summer specifically to avoid having to endure it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Skathon, CTB Dream and 4 others
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I don't like the heat either. It's not too bad right now, but I'm definitely not looking forward to June and July when it feels like I'm sweating constantly.

Usually I don't mind the light, but this year has been different. It actually annoys me now that it never gets that dark at this time of the year, just less bright. I miss late March/early April when it would get dark by 8pm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, that time of year has always caused me to suffer more as well, existing really is so dreadful to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, thebelljarrr, CTB Dream and 4 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I hate summer, the heat in London is sickly

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Skathon, CTB Dream and 3 others
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
No I love it. I love how the Sun stops my pruritus, clears my complexion and tones my ageing body and makes it brown and sexy. I love how my summer hats and sunglasses and thin cotton clothing make me look and feel 20 again. To say nothing of what it does for nature and everyone else around me. And then to get pissed up on pear cider and gin, smoke Cuban cigars and snort loads of cocaine in the Sun until I'm done and could wake up anywhere.

You troglodytes can hide from The Bright Face in the same hole in the ground I've been hibernating in all winter, through the fucking grey cold and damp, with fucking itching flaking pasty blotchy skin, Covid and whiskey, if you like. But this is my time now.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and CTB Dream
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
The summer makes my body dysmorphia a gazillion times worse. Sometimes I can't get away with wearing my usual baggy pants and oversized shirts, because the weather is so warm that I have to wear shorts, skirts, dresses, tank tops, etc. It makes me feel absolutely repulsive. The fact that I haven't been exercising for a month already (recovering from surgery) only makes matters worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Smmr awfl incrs even 1c/1f make all wrs mntal illne etc, stdy also say 1c/1f incrs make ctb more make die more

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sylveon
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Yes, I detest the summer, but live with someone who loves it which makes it all the worse. I hate the light and the heat. I really suffer through it and can't bear the thought of going through another one. It stresses me out that with global warming things are getting hotter too. Even winters aren't as cold as they used to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I hate sunny and hot weather too, I feel so dull during it, I aboslutely despise summer clothes and the atmosphere in general.
Right now it's rainy and cloudy where I live, and I keep seeing that no one around me likes the weather, they say that it's ugly and stuff, which I will never understand, cloudy weather is so nice, so I guess I gotta enjoy it while it lasts. (:

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I have reverse seasonal affective disorder so I start getting depressed around May 1st and it doesn't go away until October. I hate the heat and I live in the US Midwest where we can have horrible humidity that makes it absolutely miserable to be outside. I also can't drive so I get most places on foot. Honestly want to ctb soon so I don't have to live through another summer.