• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nagito

Nagito

May 25, 2022
I'm so tired of my only reason for staying here being guilt for the few people who care about me and my animals.

I don't want to stay alive just to help my friend afford rent and beyond that I don't want to stay alive to work and barely get by for the rest of my life. I don't want to suffer for what feels like eternity to spare my loved ones the pain of my death.

I just don't want to do this anymore

C

Catcrazygirl

Want the calm
Jan 31, 2024
Ahh I'm in a similar position. I hate living for other people, seeming to be at their command and getting no real satisfaction. And the future of simply working seems so bleak.

Unfortunately I'm not here to offer any answers to help, but please know even in my understanding you want to help others and make them feel good abt life by not CTB - you're a good person, thoughtful, sensitive and kind; and this is what people truly love and appreciate in life. I'm sure you mean a lot to these people and let's you're taking about, you act as a significant, unique part of their life. It must be so frustrating to live for them when we don't want to put the consequences onto others.

Lots of love xxxxxx

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
This 100%.

I've stayed alive the past four months because my sister had a high risk pregnancy and I didn't want to be the reason she miscarried again.

He's been born now... and I don't know if the threads remaining in my life are enough anymore.

It gets to the point where I almost get... spiteful of people who think I'm supposed to 'hang on' for them. Like I have to be in pain so they don't have to be. It's messed up.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Me too, it's the only reason I'm still here. Once I'm able to at least minimize damage and make sure those I care about are in a good enough position I will be going through with my plans, likely about a year from now, but I wish I could do it sooner while minimizing damage.

Reactions: Nagito