S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
This week I found one the girl from work I was into is dating someone else, no surprise at this point, but God, I hate seeing everybody happy, that's why I love this forum, we here show that life is nothing but trouble and happiness is far far away from us.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, adam&eve, KleinerWolf and 12 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I love this forum too.

Happiness is long gone for me in the enjoyable sense. I can be happy about things like good food and my sister and the dogs, love, and a few more things.

It is not near enough of genuine happy.. especially when I think of all of the other people and the whole damn thing!

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, adam&eve, botanormal and 4 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I feel the same. Which makes me feel like a bigger cynical ahole and then I feel more suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, botanormal, _Minsk and 5 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I hate seeing everybody happy, that's why I love this forum, we here show that life is nothing but trouble and happiness is far far away from us.
there is no happiness :( life is fucking shit. "happiness" is a lie

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve, SmellyRat, botanormal and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, people here feels more real because life is so mean! I mean, how could you be happy in such an unfair world?
I think the "key" for "happy people" to be so joyful is that they're basic and normal. Life for them is study, work, have a family, die as an old man/woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve, botanormal, _Minsk and 3 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
The only thing making me happy nowadays is eating... you can imagine how pathetic my life is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, adam&eve, Kassender and 5 others
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
They are happy because they are liars, under the influence of "feel good" chemicals or just or some other bs reason. People can't be happy all the time, I believe it's impossible for our brains to produce so much chemicals. When people say that they're happy it's because they are in a place in life where it's not terrible so they're content with that. If you hate to see happy people, know that it's not always like that for them and their happiness can vanish within 1 day. Trust me I hate seeing happy commercials on TV too. So unrealistic and fake

Last edited:
Reactions: death137, yive and Steamm
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Yeah, people here feels more real because life is so mean! I mean, how could you be happy in such an unfair world?
I think the "key" for "happy people" to be so joyful is that they're basic and normal. Life for them is study, work, have a family, die as an old man/woman.
Even that I'm unable to get, and it makes me sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, WornOutLife and yive
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
They are happy because they are liars, under the influence of "feel good" chemicals or just or some other bs reason. People can't be happy all the time, I believe it's impossible for our brains to produce so much chemicals. When people say that they're happy it's because they are in a place in life where it's not terrible so they're content with that. If you hate to see happy people, know that it's not always like that for them and their happiness can't vanish within 1 day. Trust me I hate seeing happy commercials on TV too. So unrealistic and fake
The commercials are ridiculous with all of the Shiny Happy People laughing.. people people

Love me Love me

Put it in your heart where tomorrow dies.

Reactions: symphonyofthenight, _Minsk and death137
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
People can go along with the pretence they're happy or try to maintain the illusion. More a case of being blinkered, kept passive by social media, celebrity gossip, possessions and the illusion of attainment. Also the desperate need to fit in and belong, don't deviate from any norms or expectations.

Reactions: _Minsk and death137
VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
How do you know these ppl you mentioned are happy?

However, Its natural to get jealous.

• Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, _Minsk, death137 and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
How do you know these ppl you mentioned are happy?

However, Its natural to get jealous.
It's the course of nature. A lonely boy will ALWAYS be less happier(if he can be happy at all) than a guy who have a girlfriend or even married. It's too dificult to live all by myself, ive enough.

Reactions: yive
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's the course of nature. A lonely boy will ALWAYS be less happier(if he can be happy at all) than a guy who have a girlfriend or even married. It's too dificult to live all by myself, ive enough.
Me too honestly.

I know what you mean. I was always taken care of in a respect and without that, I die for soo many reasons.

I feel it is true

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
People can go along with the pretence they're happy or try to maintain the illusion. More a case of being blinkered, kept passive by social media, celebrity gossip, possessions and the illusion of attainment. Also the desperate need to fit in and belong, don't deviate from any norms or expectations.
Antinatalist believe that even what most ppl consider the best life isn't worth living. We all live a miserable life. But most don't want or don't really know the full reality of life so they say life is a gift, blissing. While the few who see life as its consider life to be bad.

• Love
Reactions: yive, _Minsk and Nexuno
girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
Sometimes I wonder... are there truly happy people? Hell.. was I ever happy? I can't even remember... I know it's not supposed to be a constant, permanent feeling (technically, nothing is permanent) and that it comes and goes, but mine just kept going and going.

I do feel envious of people who seem happy and it makes me wonder if it's an act or they genuinely feel it. And if they do... how the hell does that work!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
People can successfully hoodwink themselves. See also religion.

Reactions: _Minsk
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i totally agree. love, loneliness and sexual frustration are very serious reasons to die

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Spitfire
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
i totally agree. love, loneliness and sexual frustration are very serious reasons to die
Rejection is a terrible feeling, I feel like I don't belong here, I'm not good enough to be with someone. No woman gives a shit about me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Kaira_ and yive
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Rejection is a terrible feeling, I feel like I don't belong here, I'm not good enough to be with someone. No woman gives a shit about me.
I spent a long time thinking that too, did end up in a couple of relationships and was wed. So if I can, and really I am nothing special. But even then I always felt alone.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i've never even held a girl's hand irl. this aspect of life doesn't exist for me. frustrated forever

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and _Kaira_
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
i try not to give a crap about other people's lives. if they're happy/sad whatever that shouldn't affect how i feel. but that doesnt mean i dont get pissed off if say iv worked my ass off on a project and the "pretty girl who did fuck all" gets all the credit.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and adam&eve
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
i've never even held a girl's hand irl. this aspect of life doesn't exist for me. frustrated forever
I'm 30 years old and can't get a girl, even though i don't think i really try(because im shy) still it's so sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, _Kaira_ and yive
symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
Especially around the holidays, it's hard. So many happy family commercials. Fuck off

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm 30 years old and can't get a girl, even though i don't think i really try(because im shy) still it's so sad.
My ex was a stripper.

She was a straight up barbie doll blonde. Incredible beyond words. I never knew someone who could turn soo many heads, honestly. I love her with every part of me because of what we were...

Her troubles were deeper than I could ever had imagined, and I Love her forever!

It is all gone though. In the past...

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, adam&eve, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Antinatalist believe that even what most ppl consider the best life isn't worth living. We all live a miserable life.
this is my position too [antinatalism, promortalism]. i believe that in most cases, death [non-existence] is preferable to life.
we all have a miserable life, we are just used to suffering. in fact, life is shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic and death137
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
My ex was stunning, had a unique kind of look. Felt I was regarded differently when with her. All over now.

Prior I used to think I'd never meet anyone. All done now though, not interested in anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve and KleinerWolf
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
My ex was a stripper.

She was a straight up barbie doll blonde. Incredible beyond words. I never knew someone who could turn soo many heads, honestly. I love her with every part of me because of what we were...

Her troubles were deeper than I could ever had imagined, and I Love her forever!

It is all gone though. In the past...
I'm sorry to hear that. I would go crazy to lose someone so important to me.
My ex was stunning, had a unique kind of look. Felt I was regarded differently when with her. All over now.

Prior I used to think I'd never meet anyone. All done now though, not interested in anyone.
I dont know how that feels since ive never had anyone like that, but it might had left some scars.

• Love
Reactions: yive
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. I would go crazy to lose someone so important to me.

I dont know how that feels since ive never had anyone like that, but it might had left some scars.
Yes, we were together for about twelve years.