• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
It's currently 12:06AM and I have school in a couple of hours. I'm just so resentful. I have to spend hours and hours and what feels like an eternity in some fucking building I couldn't care any less about. I get good grades, I've always been a good student, but it's so fucking draining. I have no friends besides maybe one person on Discord. I have no one to talk to, this is the only place I can talk to someone about how I feel. I fucking hate school, it's all just so fucking meaningless. I could be outside, living some happy life with loving parents, I could have friends and be able to understand what it's like to be loved and love others. But no, I have this instead. I come back home from school and the only thing I can get myself to do is numb myself. It's like that all I can and want to do nowadays. I know I can do so much more, but it's just fucking hard. School just sucks the soul out of me. I hate this place, I hate that this is how things are. I wish I didn't have to worry about some petty fucking teacher yelling for an hour. I'm tired, but here I am, awake this early in the morning.

I might go eat some food, something sugary, just to further numb myself of this pain, and then I'll head to sleep.

I don't know anymore. I really wish I had someone in my life that I could wake up for.

If I don't go to school my mom and dad will be mad, and I'd feel bad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UnwantedWhale, Arachno, 4am and 11 others
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
I know how you feel, and actually I think school, 6th through 12th grade is kinda... pointless. Obviously it varies from person to person but I don't think theres hardly anything I've retained from those grades that I couldn't just look up online personally, for free.
Maybe you could ask your parents if homeschooling is an option? I dropped out of HS in 10th grade and started homeschooling for 11th and 12th and it was honestly so much better, but again thats just me.
Sorry I don't have any real advice to give, hopefully there are sunnier days to come :(

• Love
Reactions: Arachno, Sylveon, return. and 1 other person
return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I know how you feel, and actually I think school, 6th through 12th grade is kinda... pointless. Obviously it varies from person to person but I don't think theres hardly anything I've retained from those grades that I couldn't just look up online personally, for free.
Maybe you could ask your parents if homeschooling is an option? I dropped out of HS in 10th grade and started homeschooling for 11th and 12th and it was honestly so much better, but again thats just me.
Sorry I don't have any real advice to give, hopefully there are sunnier days to come :(
Thank you! I do hope better days come.

• Love
Reactions: logi3535 and Sylveon
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
School is there to brainwash children into becoming slaves for the rest of their lives.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, BrainShower, NumbItAll and 5 others
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
Hey Return, I know how you feel. I was never too great in school grade wise & always felt like a little bit of an outcast with the people I did socialize with. I ended up going from inperson, to booklets at home, to an alternative school setting, then I did all online post-secondary. None of the people I went to any school with are even in my life at this point & I'm glad for it lol. I hope things get better for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: return.
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I hate school too. I'm not even doing that well. It always feels like I'm on the verge of failing. Worse is the fact that there's nothing else to do in life. What if I didn't want to do trade school? I then have essentially no opportunities - society tells us to go to school or else we die.

Reactions: Arachno and return.
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I hated school too and I had great grades in high school and perfect grades in college. I put a fair amount of effort into it and it didn't get me anywhere. Partly my fault, a fair amount of fault on how the world is. I never had any friends either until my senior year of high school. All I can tell you is to keep going through with it because you won't be in school forever. Assuming you've not yet gotten your GED, giving up on it now means a lot of trouble later. I've known a few people with no GED who are in their mid-twenties and never had a job.

It sucks a lot. Unfortunately, all you can do is keep going through with it day by day and be glad for the breaks. But, who knows what the future will bring? As I said, I never had any friends either till my senior year. You never know.

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
Hey Return, I know how you feel. I was never too great in school grade wise & always felt like a little bit of an outcast with the people I did socialize with. I ended up going from inperson, to booklets at home, to an alternative school setting, then I did all online post-secondary. None of the people I went to any school with are even in my life at this point & I'm glad for it lol. I hope things get better for you!
Thank you! I'm glad to hear your story.
I hate school too. I'm not even doing that well. It always feels like I'm on the verge of failing. Worse is the fact that there's nothing else to do in life. What if I didn't want to do trade school? I then have essentially no opportunities - society tells us to go to school or else we die.
I definitely agree that society tells us to go to school or else we'll fail.
I hated school too and I had great grades in high school and perfect grades in college. I put a fair amount of effort into it and it didn't get me anywhere. Partly my fault, a fair amount of fault on how the world is. I never had any friends either until my senior year of high school. All I can tell you is to keep going through with it because you won't be in school forever. Assuming you've not yet gotten your GED, giving up on it now means a lot of trouble later. I've known a few people with no GED who are in their mid-twenties and never had a job.

It sucks a lot. Unfortunately, all you can do is keep going through with it day by day and be glad for the breaks. But, who knows what the future will bring? As I said, I never had any friends either till my senior year. You never know.
Yeah you're right. Not much I can do besides just take it and do my best. I don't want to be left with no job, so might as well continue. Like you said, I never know!

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry you're suffering...

But how old are you?
School...16 in your name..

Reactions: BrainShower
return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I'm sorry you're suffering...

But how old are you?
School...16 in your name..
The 16 is a coincidence. I am 18. I was originally gonna name myself "return." Which was sufficient enough, but I thought to make it more unique so I randomly entered a number. It wasn't until seconds later that I realized what I had done 🤦‍♂️ . I'm not sure if I'm gonna change my username in the future since this is already what I have. I can't even change it until April the 4th. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
The 16 is a coincidence. I am 18. I was originally gonna name myself "return." Which was sufficient enough, but I thought to make it more unique so I randomly entered a number. It wasn't until seconds later that I realized what I had done 🤦‍♂️ . I'm not sure if I'm gonna change my username in the future since this is already what I have. I can't even change it until April the 4th. Sorry for the confusion.
If you really want to change it you can ask RaS

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You sound very young, it's hard to tell what's real and what just teenage hormones when you are early teens. I was an emotional mess from about 12 to 15.

But yes school can absolutely suck. I can't imagine how terrible it can be at school for kids now days.

When I went there was no social media, smart phones or online bullying.

Reactions: Arachno and return.
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I know where you are coming from with school. Though I'm 25 y/o, a lot of things that happened 10 or so years ago in high school school still scar me to this day. I was pretty much the kid that was picked on almost everyday due to my body physique, Autistic traits, weird fascination of liking public transit. (Yeah I still call my fascination of public transit weird cause there is not alot of people who like the same things as me) parents did not help with the coping of my problems of high school so that is more emotional damage.

I love how everyone's parents says that going school is the best thing you get to experience in life... the best thing I'll experience is when I get to CTB.

• Hugs
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
You sound very young, it's hard to tell what's real and what just teenage hormones when you are early teens.
I think it's important to say that our perception of reality is no more direct, objective, or real at any other time of life, but for many, as you say, the reality of life at this age may be more difficult than at others.

U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
100% agree, My school is super life draining like by design teachers do the best they can but nothing changes that the place feels like an asylume. Im pretty fuckin smart but im tired and let all my responsibilities fall, on the last half of senior year no less.
i do not want to apply myself to this system anyway, but i kinda have to go through higher ed to escape the shithole that is my city.

i also dont want to talk to my teachers about it cause ive made my choice to ctb but its going to be misery until i can get my method :(
100% agree, My school is super life draining like by design teachers do the best they can but nothing changes that the place feels like an asylume. Im pretty fuckin smart but im tired and let all my responsibilities fall, on the last half of senior year no less.
i do not want to apply myself to this system anyway, but i kinda have to go through higher ed to escape the shithole that is my city.

i also dont want to talk to my teachers about it cause ive made my choice to ctb but its going to be misery until i can get my method :(

• Hugs