• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nerdyartist85

Nerdyartist85

Disappointment
Nov 27, 2018
I see sometimes the subreddit Suicidewatch and i believe a lot of the users would feel a lot better knowing there is a better place for them, and its this forum. Instead of getting bombarded with hopeless messages of "you must carry on no matter what the pain is", you can talk freely about everything here, and it makes you a feel a lot calmer to talk about suicide, knowing you have an escape from life

I hate this subreddit; I've heard horror stories of users who had the police called on them for their post and some were involuntarily committed.

They're mostly pro life and aren't willing to listen to other perspectives. I hate that subreddit with a passion.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Agreed, I can't stand Reddit. It's nothing more than a bought and paid for instrument full of special interest and manipulation behind it just like every other big organization out there. Once you start seeing the same type of threads and responses near the top of everything you can easily see how rigged it is. I mean, they're not going to leave something as silly as the biggest forum on the internet up to chance.

As websites and online communities grow, they are altered to suit political agendas and to fit the needs of advertisers etc so you really can't trust anything on there. Then once "the community" has decided on a direction for the topic at hand, that's it, all other viewpoints are out the window. And yes, the userbase is so boring and predictable it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
Only thing i go on to reddit for is the cute animals, it's gotten heavily regulated.

Reactions: Alexiguini and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Reddit can be awesome for small groups of people with the same interests. You can't judge just because the people there are pro life. There's just another mentality. And that mentality is way better then many other sites.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Smaller subreddits are usually better, and in terms of philosophy i agree with r/antinatalism is where it's at. Lots of them agree with the right to die. Bigger subreddits are useless for meaningful discussion, i usually just post about music or the odd meme. r/madeofstyrofoam is probably my favorite subreddit at the moment, lots of good people on there

Reactions: Thoughtforms, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I just follow the odd videogaming subreddit or get news for hacking and homebrew stuff for my videogame consoles. I kind of avoid the bigger subreddits except for stuff like DiWHY cause I used to do a lot of different types of craft like stuff and the terrible ideas people have/use amuse me.

Reactions: lv-gras