• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
My ex boyfriend was one of those people. Attractive, tall, always got the girl he wanted, had a good amount of friends, etc. It always slightly pissed me off, and I guess it still does, but what's been getting on my nerves lately is we always hang out whenever he sees fit, but when I want to plan something I'm left on delivered for days or even weeks. It fills me with so much contempt for him I don't even know why I still bother. The only thing keeping me sane is knowing there's one thing he couldn't quite keep, which was me. It was my idea to break up and his to keep contact. This is all pretty stupid and I don't doubt confusing but I felt like getting it off my chest so enjoy, random internet strangers.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I'm jealous of those people as well. It's not fair, I wish that we could all get what we want. By the way, I think those people must be experts at manifestation or something, they must be doing it subconsciously.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm in a similar situation with my ex girlfriend.