• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I hate myself. More than I hate anything else.
I hate how I walk the line between wanting to ctb and recover.
I hate how I push the few real life friends I have away, and barely talk to my online ones.
I hate how I can't have a nice conversation with someone - it'll always come back to me.
I hate how I'm needy and a financial burden.
I hate how I can't ctb because every method is either too expensive, my parents are wary of me receiving packages, I can't drive or it just doesn't work for me.
Sometimes I hate myself so much I want to disappear.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I hate how I push the few real life friends I have away, and barely talk to my online ones.
I hate how I can't have a nice conversation with someone - it'll always come back to me.
I hate how I can't ctb because every method is either too expensive, my parents are wary of me receiving packages, I can't drive or it just doesn't work for me.
Oh Dear Kiwi, I'm so sorry you are in pain! I think your parents are awesome. They really love you, and they aren't stupid, which is excellent. Please don't feel bad about walking the line, as you so eloquently wrote...you are human and I don't think one person on this site is 100% committed to one thing all the time. You're not a burden, and you're not needy. You're a wonderful, human kiwi.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019

There is no reason to hate yourself.

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I just can't stand to see my own reflection. My own body.
I feel like I'm not a good person, that I don't deserve the love I'm given.
There are people on this site that deserve that love more than me.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I just can't stand to see my own reflection. My own body.
I feel like I'm not a good person, that I don't deserve the love I'm given.
There are people on this site that deserve that love more than me.

Why do you hate your own body? Are you overweight, or why?

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Why do you hate your own body? Are you overweight, or why?

I just feel repulsed everytime I look at myself. I have gender dysphoria and hate it because nothing in my life can be simple.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I just feel repulsed everytime I look at myself. I have gender dysphoria and hate it because nothing in my life can be simple.

So youre transgender? And your body, male or female?

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
So youre transgender? And your body, male or female?
I identify as non binary trans, I was assigned female at birth.
I'm suppose to start gender counciling in a month but I feel like it won't change anything because the process is so long and I already want to die.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I identify as non binary trans, I was assigned female at birth.
I'm suppose to start gender counciling in a month but I feel like it won't change anything because the process is so long and I already want to die.

I would suggest to wait. Suicide should always be the last option.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I don't know if I want to wait - the counciler doesn't seem in any rush to see me and nothing would change for at least 2 years and I've suffered for so many years already.

Its your decision.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Stop caring about yourself.
I've kept my self-hatred in check by living a life for the sake of others.
not selfless, but occupied with tasks involving other people: e.g. helping to prevent public housing authorities from evicting residents, helping people with medical issues find help, etc.
Keeping busy with other people's struggles helps.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019

I'm sorry you're feeling this way or feel this way at all. I can so relate to what you're say. You do deserve love so much love. In the end ultimately it's your decision but try the counseling. Maybe being who you want to be will make a world of difference. It's just my two cents. I'm here if you want to talk. Be well.