Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I hate myself for not being able to kill myself. I hate myself for not changing. I hate myself for everything I do and think about. It's exhausting. I only hate myself, noone else. I keep giving myself reasons for hating myself. Even if I do something wich is regarded as good by the majority, I hate myself for it. I've come to the realization that I can't stop hating myself. How does one live, when all you do makes you depressed. Writing this is giving my another reason to hate myself as well. It never stops. Am I insane? The more time passes the more I think that I grow more detached from reason. I fucking want to die so bad, but I'm not doing it. I'm disgusted by myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: niceoofie, ViniTerrible, ZoloftSüchtig and 8 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Well, I guess you re in good company....

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
The feeling of self-hatred and the instinct of self-preservation having the ability to co-exist is such a strange phenomenon. You're not alone though, and you definitely don't have to hate yourself for wanting to vent on SaSu.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Some of us are simply defective; products of our lived experience. It's shocking how closely your words mirror my own.

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
everything you said is exactly how I feel. I wonder what it would be like to like yourself. I'll never know.

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I feel you so much. The only thing I guess that differs is that I do hate some other people as well. Cause there are people out there that have to at least an extent destroyed my life and as long as they won't apologise I'll hate them. Not even all of them tbh, I guess some of em are good hearted but some I just can't stand