_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I hate my stupid depressing family and everyone in this society. I'm kept like a prisoner in here, I have been depressed for 9 months, kept at home doing nothing, with no privacy, no respect, I can't explore places further than 2 miles away from this stupid house without them interrogating me telling me where the hell I have been, and my siblings hate me and are useless and annoying. I don't want to be a part of them at all. I am basically in prison with the only exception is that I have the ability to escape. I plan to do so within 2 weeks, I'm tired of being all talk and no action, since I have been telling myself that I will be gone soon but I am still here. And on top of that, ever since I returned from my holiday in 2022 (The best year of my life) I have been treated like trash by everyone that I know in this society and I'm tired of being offended. I was made fun of by every bastard in this stupid family.

Last time I checked, the definition of a family is people that you love the most and open up to about your problems and feel comfortable with, not people that feel like creeps and people that you are forced to stick with every moment of your freaking life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ampsvx123, Archness, Rogue Proxy and 6 others
mixshi

mixshi

amogus
Aug 17, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that, do you have any specific method planned?

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that, do you have any specific method planned?
I plan to CTB by jumping or starvation. But I don't want to die yet, this survival instinct is too strong and I have this dream of travelling the world, so I am going to try and accomplish that, and abandon these dogs forever and move out, with a suicide note.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful being around people like that, it's horrible how many humans are so cruel and just create suffering. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and _Alfarooq_
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
i don't know what you've been through to hate everybody, but i am deeply sorry that society failed you

Reactions: strawb12
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
i don't know what you've been through to hate everybody, but i am deeply sorry that society failed you
Everyone in this society always finds problems with everything I do or say. And the biggest problem is that I don't have anyone to talk to, or anyone that I love so that I have at least one reason to stay in this stupid family and society for their sake.

Last edited:
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
I honestly appreciate you sharing your grief and wish people reciprocate the love you give in the future

• Love
Reactions: _Alfarooq_
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
I am very sorry you are going throughthis. I do totally understand. My parents hated me because I was trans. Daddy said I wish you were not my son, but since you are I wish I could kill you. Mom said If you pray enough God would heal me and after several months she said- Obviously you are not praying enough.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and _Alfarooq_
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
I am very sorry you are going throughthis. I do totally understand. My parents hated me because I was trans. Daddy said I wish you were not my son, but since you are I wish I could kill you. Mom said If you pray enough God would heal me and after several months she said- Obviously you are not praying enough.
Thank you. And I am so sorry this happened to you also. People can really be bastards.