Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
My mind is on a battle rn with myself, its like its pulling me back from thinking about and planning. I just want to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny, divinemistress36, etherealspring and 3 others
lastboyscout

lastboyscout

Aint Life a Bitch
Sep 23, 2024
I guess that is normal. One part of the mind doesnt want to go and the other says i need to go

But do u already have part of the plan ? im thinking about the SN technique everyone talks here

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I guess that is normal. One part of the mind doesnt want to go and the other says i need to go

But do u already have part of the plan ? im thinking about the SN technique everyone talks here
I do. I already have my sn, i just need the courage to book the hotel and take it.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
SI sucks so much. The only hope I have is to CTB at night but then I can't because everyone is at home and I don't have my own bedroom.

Do you times of the day where your cognition and rationality sorta just "declines"?

lastboyscout

lastboyscout

Aint Life a Bitch
Sep 23, 2024
I do. I already have my sn, i just need the courage to book the hotel and take it.
why, cant u take in your home before going to sleep?

Can u pls advice me where can i get the SN ?

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Can u pls advice me where can i get the SN ?
No one is going to provide you with a source, both because your account is new but also because it goes against the site rules. As much of rebels we may be sometimes in life, when it comes to this matter I think folks are going to err on the side of caution and rule following. People value this site too much and aren't willing to take that risk. Please know that this isn't anything personal against you nor meant to gatekeep nor be difficult—it's simply a precaution. I hope you understand. However, do some digging and follow the breadcrumbs/clues, and you should be able to find it on your own quite easily.

My mind is on a battle rn with myself, its like its pulling me back from thinking about and planning
I guess that is normal.
SI sucks so much.
Absolutely all around. SI and trying to err on the side of self preservation is ingrained into us. There's absolutely no reason to feel ashamed, but I completely understand how frustrating it can be. Some people try various methods to minimize their SI, but not all approaches will be effective, and in fact, no method may work for everyone. It can be a highly individualized response.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get whatever peace & serenity you may be seeking.

lastboyscout

lastboyscout

Aint Life a Bitch
Sep 23, 2024
No one is going to provide you with a source, both because your account is new but also because it goes against the site rules. As much of rebels we may be sometimes in life, when it comes to this matter I think folks are going to err on the side of caution and rule following. People value this site too much and aren't willing to take that risk. Please know that this isn't anything personal against you nor meant to gatekeep nor be difficult—it's simply a precaution. I hope you understand. However, do some digging and follow the breadcrumbs/clues, and you should be able to find it on your own quite easily.

Absolutely all around. SI and trying to err on the side of self preservation is ingrained into us. There's absolutely no reason to feel ashamed, but I completely understand how frustrating it can be. Some people try various methods to minimize their SI, but not all approaches will be effective, and in fact, no method may work for everyone. It can be a highly individualized response.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get whatever peace & serenity you may be seeking.

athiestjoe Thankyou very much for the information, i wasnt aware of it , i really apreciate
u are absolutely right, lets follow them, , This site represnts a lot to many people since we can get and share info with people with same problems that outside here, no one seems to understand and dont want to talk. Thks again bro

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be tiring what you go through but anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find relief from suffering in whatever you decide.

lastboyscout

lastboyscout

Aint Life a Bitch
Sep 23, 2024
I dont want my mom finding me out.
I live in brazil.
i think it usually takes only around 30 min and 8h in case of low dosagge, but you must be right maybe is safer in a hotel . im from PT