• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Athelvete

Athelvete

Mar 19, 2018
forced to take invega sustenna-life ruined
I know little about this medication, but it seem to be a pretty strong antipsychotic. My countries healthcare-page doesn't mention metabolic effect and brain volume loss though, have they done tests on you to determine that it has happened?

U

undeadalien

Mar 19, 2018
I know little about this medication, but it seem to be a pretty strong antipsychotic. My countries healthcare-page doesn't mention metabolic effect and brain volume loss though, have they done tests on you to determine that it has happened?

there are rare side effects, or people who have an underlying physical disorder so medication starts to work differently than it normally does. more often, doctors combine medications without remotely understanding their interactions & with unpredictable outcome.

Athelvete

Athelvete

Mar 19, 2018
more often, doctors combine medications without remotely understanding their interactions & with unpredictable outcome.

Oh I know that very well. One idiot doc I had once put me on two different SSRI's at the same time. Could've gotten serotonin syndrome if I didn't stop before dose-increase.

Do you have a physical disorder or other medication that messed with the meds? What if so?

Reactions: lv-gras
U

undeadalien

Mar 19, 2018
Oh I know that very well. One idiot doc I had once put me on two different SSRI's at the same time. Could've gotten serotonin syndrome if I didn't stop before dose-increase.

Do you have a physical disorder or other medication that messed with the meds? What if so?

oh shit, yes, doctors often can't even guess what kind of mix they create. (hasn't happened to me, just read a few articles saying how common unexpected drug interactions are.) i have a rare disorder that could mess with medication, which luckily was found out early enough so nothing permanent happened. never had medication for anything psychological and never would. my brain is also permanently ruined, but just because of dissociation.

Reactions: lv-gras
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
they dont admit there is brain volume loss and permanent metabolic disfuntion i will never feel hunger ever again and will be out of shape forever
. they think the brain damage is from "mental illness" jesus people ere dumb

Reactions: Leann
H

Hikingcat

Mar 19, 2018
I'm sorry. I was forced to take quetiapine for a while and it really did a number on my body. I gained a lot of weight and was basically out of commission the whole time I was on it. I got off of it before it did perminant damage though.

123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
I'm sorry. I was forced to take quetiapine for a while and it really did a number on my body. I gained a lot of weight and was basically out of commission the whole time I was on it. I got off of it before it did perminant damage though.
invega has a more strong effect because of how there is no recovery period when your level go to zero right before you take the next pill, it stays in your system for a year and has permantent effects nobody admits

S

Serepta

Apr 8, 2018
I took 3 antipsychotics, 3 anxiolytics and one antidepressant. Result of the experiments and mix doctors (students, without supervision of a real psychiatrist) did on me: pituitary tumor. It's an extremely rare tumor and it's related to the use of antipsychotics. My mind and my body are completely gone and I just want to die.

L

Leann

May 18, 2018
Thank you! Finally someone talking about how messed up the pharmaceuticals can make you. I was misdiagnosed as a teen and put on meds. It made me a depressed zombie and I think I suffered permanent brain damage. Of course they don't want to be held liable and tell me it is all in my head and my symptoms are just part of "illness". Being forced to take meds is sick. I am so glad I don't do it anymore.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I was on 1 to 2 mg risperdal for a time, I seemed to be able to hold down a job but I felt off, it didn't feel right, and I felt like a zombie, so I got off of them, now I'm back to self medicating to achieve various mild highs throughout the day, coffee here, cigarette there, dph here, vitamin C there, dxm here, etc, all OTC stuff tho as I'm too scardey to try "proper" drugs, I would like to experience MDMA, and various natural psychadelics in my life, but I fear messing myself up, or having a bad reaction et cetera. But if one is suicidal, I figure the worst that could happen is death, I don't know though, seems complicated. Lol xD I am trying to eat better and exercise a bit to help too. I really enjoy sardines I realized. I'll have something green every few days, usually in a smoothie but considering going back to cooked greens, like brussel sprouts as I get bloated on collard smoothies with fruit, consuming way more than evolution /God/Creator etc. intended perhaps. Overall it's helped, but I think much of my troubles have been interpersonal in how I relate to others and the world around me. I am likely some level of hypomanic atm, but I suppose it's better than being depressed. But it's always an emotional tight rope in a way.

Reactions: NoMore
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I was put on zyprexa and it has ruined my brain should never have been put on an antipsychotic. In process of weaning off but withdrawal is horrible. I feel like I'm stuck forever. Just want the pain to end. These doctors should have to take it themselves.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
mdma is very safe, psychedelics are amazing dmt is by far the best thing on the planet

Yeah I watched this documentary about Alexander Shulgin and found the whole thing fascinating, didn't MDMA used to be used in therapy but was banned for some reason? I really wish these drugs were legal and produced wholesale by a reliable source.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288