• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
Idk how bad it is but does it allow for a 'boy cut' style? Some of the most attractive women I have met in life have rocked a boycott very well. To the extent that anything else (imo) will not work on them. If it does that could be an avenue that u could persue.
Nope, it's due to a hormonal imbalance (testosterone related I think) because I let myself go for a year after a ctb attempt. It's the type of baldness you would see when you think of "male pattern baldness." Very very thin right on top of my head and if I do a comb over it just barely covers it. Thank you for the suggestion though. It means a lot.

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
ok. Thank you for sharing that information with me/us. I really hope u find a solution that works best for you.

Reactions: Watlock
CYP11B1

CYP11B1

May 23, 2023
At least you're male, I have thinning hair as a female and it is truly torture. I started wearing hats full time because people would ask me if I was going through cancer treatments. I've wanted ctb because of my hair many times because there is no possibility of it growing back without me going to the doctor, which I will not do. Fuck that. I hope you find a decision that makes you happy.
You don't have to go to doctor. You can just DIY an androgen receptor antagonist (bicalutamide 25-50 mg is best, no annoying side effects like with spironolactone and yet way stronger, well tolerated in studies on cis and trans women) or 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor (dutasteride 0.5 mg, maybe finasteride at least 5 mg, but it's weak).

I had Norwood 2 and DIY injectable estradiol + dutasteride, my hairline is repaired now, and I had zero mental side effects. Weren't for them, I'd already CTB.

Last edited:
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Me personally, I don't care as much about losing hair as I do gaining weight.

There are shaved/bald guys that look waay better than me, who probably don't have any trouble getting laid.

Oh yes so much this.
OP you're 22, at your age i was obese. I decided to take care of me at around 25, did a long diet, went back a kind of "above average weight" then went to gym. I was built like a minecraft character lmao -_- i went there 12h a week because i met awesome people there.
I'm also losing hair, now even more than in my 20's, and while i dont really like it, weight (and less importantly, body shape / muscle) is the real bane by nowadays standards.
Now i'm middle aged and divorced, my tummy is flabbyn my arm are thinner, and that's the dealbreaker, not the summit of my head and its hairless space (even a marriage picture was taken in an angle where we could only see that and i was kissing my now ex wife...lol the trauma)

You have all the time of the world to circumvent this. I know it's hard, because to you it seems like such an handicap, and while it's true, you can easily get by this!

All the best to you!

Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
You don't have to go to doctor. You can just DIY an androgen receptor antagonist (bicalutamide 25-50 mg is best, no annoying side effects like with spironolactone and yet way stronger, well tolerated in studies on cis and trans women) or 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor (dutasteride 0.5 mg, maybe finasteride at least 5 mg, but it's weak).

I had Norwood 2 and DIY injectable estradiol + dutasteride, my hairline is repaired now, and I had zero mental side effects. Weren't for them, I'd already CTB.
Could I maybe DM you about the details of this? Im very dimwitted especially when it comes to medical things.