• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nowayout

Sep 23, 2018
I grew up in a dysfunctional home with parents that should not have been allowed to have kids. We need licenses and diplomas to work and live but reproducing is everyone's right?
Why is it okay to bring life into this shit hole but not okay if you just wanna take yourself out? Oh you just wanna die you must be mentally ill. When euthanasia and assisted suicide are possible who are all these idiots that want to keep the torture rather than ease suffering.
I say idiots because painful diseases and conditions are possibilities for everyone. Why not help people die painlessly when there is no hope left for them.
I understand laws are needed but there is a lack of common sense when it comes to extreme suffering.

Abel

Abel

Delusional
Sep 11, 2018
Agreed. In fact, I'm such a drain on society that it would be nothing but beneficial if I were dead. Mankind would genuinely be better off without me - I wouldn't take up Earth's resources anymore, I would help decrease the overpopulation problem (admittedly to a negligible degree, but still better than absolutely nothing), etc. And yet, society insists on forcing me to stay here, to their detriment. Smh.

NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
I second that. My mother died when I was 2yrs old. Within a year of her death my father left me with my grandparents and went abroad.
My childhood was not a paradise lost.
That definitely affected me and I always felt life as a burden.
I am going to decide on ctb in 2 to 3 days.
Right to life also means right to die.
But I don't expect the society to help me on this.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Indeed. An exit strategy is needed in every aspect of life, even life itself. I'd be okay with some red tape, like having to sign a letter of intent, legal waiver, etc, twice, at least 6 months apart. This way you'd filter out most of the "cries for help", or impulsive suicides.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
It's all about money.

Better for the master to have a sick and suffering slave to do some work than to have a dead slave.

All of us are slaves to the system. You either get lucky and live life as a happy or content slave or you have a shitty suffering life as a slave. Don't like it? Tough! You don't get out easy. Someones gotta get money nomatter how badly you are suffering. If you want out you are gonna have to do it yourself and keep it quiet which is the hard way and if the law catches you then you are screwed.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
If you want out you are gonna have to do it yourself and keep it quiet which is the hard way and if the law catches you then you are screwed.
Yes. It causes isolation and paranoia, planning everything in secret and keeping all thoughts hidden. I wish I could share what's happening with people in my life and spend some time communicating with honesty with them before I go - but that's obviously impossible.