W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Just went in for a health checkup in years because I have this really annoying cyst and rashes. I was feeling a bit more trusting to go, what's there worst that could happen? So I go into the doctor's office and explain my symptoms, they don't really believe me and then start the general physical exam and find nothing. (No shit Sherlock, the cyst was under the skin) And this is where all hell breaks loose.

They then find my sh scars.

They then start blaming all my symptoms on my "mental instability". That I was just imagining that there were things under my skin and I was just imagining things and that the rashes were just birthmarks. So I say fuck it, and try to just leave and check out. But they stop me and pull out those STUPID FUCKING WORDS, "I am worried about your safety."

Hell no, I plan to not go and I explained to the dumbass emergency responders that this was all just a misunderstanding, I did not try to ctb by sh and I am not currently suicidal, that I don't sh to die. Literally no one would be successful in ctb with tiny cat scratches otherwise veterinarians would be dropping like flies. All I got was two shots in the ass because I was resistant and restrained to the dumb bed table thing. They had the fucking nerve to say that they where helping me.

So I get into the er and act like a bitch. I literally have no idea why I am here, the sh wasn't even recent or bad enough to get stitches. I wasn't even suicidal till they wanted to strip me and get me admitted. (They didn't after I spent 30 mintues yelling the worst profanities I knew from the dictionary) Psychiatrist comes in and asks me some questions, at some point they stop me and ask why am I even here. I still don't have any idea. After being stuck there five hours listening to babies cry and staring at the ceiling listening to that mind torture that is the robotic announcements to wash your hands, the psych team said I was doing just fine and to just continue to go to therapy and I escaped from jail. And that was the backstory of how I became a villian and planned to take over the world.

And yes, the apple juice I stole was great.

Well, not really. I just when home and just took a knife and carved that fucker out and put a nice ol' band-aid over it.

Never again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ornitier199, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Rogue Proxy and 8 others
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
That's totally horrible!

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and waitingforrest
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Omg what a terrible situation. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an awful experience you had, it must have been unbearable. I'm sorry that you had to endure that. I wish you the best.

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Your story made me put my face in my palm. It's such an embarrassment to go through that nonsense.
just took a knife and carved that fucker out and put a nice ol' band-aid over it.
Except for this part, this is the silver lining.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Sigh.
What a shitshow.
I'm so sorry!
Does your GP not know you? Was it a very young person who have difficulty distinguishing between SH and suicidal ideations?

I've learned how to answer questions preemptively. As in "yes, occasionally I think about CTB but I don't have current plans or access to the means necessary".

That's usually what they check:
- active/passive ideations
- currently a plan
- access to tools/means

Unfortunately the only way to get out of these situations is to stay calm and peaceful. Otherwise they will put you through this kind of spiel.
And yes, it's incredibly difficult to not yell and scream bloody murder when someone is doing you wrong, but it's really the only option.

Sorry you had such an awful encounter and hope you'll heal from the traumatic experience.