FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible how we exist in this anti-suicide society where there is a lack of compassion towards our right to die. It's disgusting how people are expected to continue suffering no matter what and to me it just seems like anti-suicide people want to make people suffer as much as possible, as after all that's the goal of the restriction of suicide methods, to make it so people are tormented and trapped in this futile existence.

It's like we are being punished all because other people were selfish enough to procreate by being denied a right to die in peace despite the fact that existence was so harmfully imposed on us in the first place.
Wanting to prolong other people's suffering as much as possible by denying them a right to die is just evil to me. I see anti-suicide as evil, all that pro-lifers do is just create more harm, I hate those people. Existence is already hellish enough without us not allowed the option of a peaceful death.

• Love
Reactions: bettertosleep, sadandlonely99, D1byRam3n and 1 other person
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly? Feel that a ton

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Because we're being obliged to pay the deeds for our miserable existence to make them happy, I think?

tarumipemi

tarumipemi

Sep 26, 2023
I hate how we exist in such an anti-spiritual society