FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so cruel and wrong how Nembutal is a privilege only reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer in this futile and torturous process of pointlessly decaying from age.

Access to Nembutal should be a human right, it's disgusting to purposely make dying as difficult as possible, it's hellish how suicide isn't a proper option and is instead something that people must struggle to achieve.

If Nembutal was avaliable for all humans it would be such a relief and prevent so much suffering, to me it would be so incredibly ideal. The fact that Nembutal isn't even legalised in this hellish reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer just proves that humans are the worst species.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Capt. Mothfly, dizzdesi, indexmatica and 11 others
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'd love to live in a world where Nembutal is available over the counter with out a prescription for around the same price as Tylenol. Some countries let patients have it, but they have to jump through tons of hoops and lots of people won't qualify for it.

States feel entitled to your labor. People feel entitled to your time. And nobody cares about your problems unless it effects them.

Reactions: dizzdesi, myusername890 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's evil people who are stopping us all from accessing Nembutal.
They just want to prolong our suffering.
The T61 euthanasia drug may prove to be a good substitute if you can find a reliable source.

Reactions: dizzdesi
N

NeverMore21

Apr 26, 2023
There were sources for it but they are all gone now. Would have placed an order tbh.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE