K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I do get worried when people post scare stories. It is good to share information to help other members but knowing a few people that have received N, some of these anecdotes have me rubbing my chin in thought. And to underline my British subtlety, not positive thoughts
So you know people who have gotten n safely with no visits?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
There was a thread a week or so ago from a member who put a lot of work into outlining how he got his N successfully

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
You only joined 5 days ago, posted 8 times and 6 of those posts I would classify as scare tactic stories. If you are not a pro-lifer stirring the pot then you may want to change your tactics as you sure are coming across as one.
Duh... okay. Honestly I don't have to lie to people here and u dont have to believe my story if u dont want to. I just wanted to warn people to becareful when they are purchasing N. Cuz N is very expensive and some countries need to pay fine if u get caught importing N. Seems like most of people feel not comfortable to hear the truth... I will not post anymore of this matter. And I am really sorry if my post make people feel uncomfortable. I have no intention to scare people but collect infos to exit peacefully...

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Duh... okay. Honestly I don't have to lie to people here and u dont have to believe my story if u dont want to. I just wanted to warn people to becareful when they are purchasing N. Cuz N is very expensive and some countries need to pay fine if u get caught importing N. Seems like most of people feel not comfortable to hear the truth... I will not post anymore of this matter. And I am really sorry if my post make people feel uncomfortable. I have no intention to scare people but collect infos to exit peacefully...
I appreciate the warning and believe you. I know there are people who like to start drama but everyone can believe what they want. It is good to hear all angles of the situation helps put things into perspective.

Reactions: malummo
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
why would Phenobarbital take 3 days? If you take enough

It has a much slower onset of action than pentobarbital/secobarbital. Normally requires long acting benzos with it as well. I believe 20g was stated as lethal. It's always going to be variable times until death but this time probably caused a coma first.

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
It has a much slower onset of action than pentobarbital/secobarbital. Normally requires long acting benzos with it as well. I believe 20g was stated as lethal. It's always going to be variable times until death but this time probably caused a coma first.
Now I do live alone and if I fall into coma first until death... it sounds not that bad for me use this method as my final exit method. But finding legit source to obtain phenobarbital is very important I guess. But I heard that it is as hard as obtaining N. :(

Reactions: Rachel74
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yew poisoning, but you have to do it right, don't be lazy or half ass it though. Same applies with cerbera odollam cocktails.