S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I can afford it but this A person does not seem reliable.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
im working three jobs right now just so I can afford nembutal.
I can afford it but this A person does not seem reliable.
plenty of reviews on here that he is legit. I wouldn't be too worried tbh.

Reactions: woxihuanni and AgonyOnMe
R

Reddit

Oct 28, 2019
Rachel how do you get Phenobarbital? I have already been scammed trying to buy nebutal $450.00 Thank you.
Shouldn't you order the N from a reliable source?
You don't have his/her contact info?

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
Are you in USA?

Ugh that is scary stuff did you give them your n?

What did they ask you? did they put you in hospital?

And how did they get your information? DId they say? YOu would think they would have just intercepted the package then came to you not leet you get it.
[/QUOTE
They know everything now. A changed the label on the bottle looks like facial liquid bottle
Are you in USA?

Ugh that is scary stuff did you give them your n?

What did they ask you? did they put you in hospital?

And how did they get your information? DId they say? YOu would think they would have just intercepted the package then came to you not leet you get it.
I don't know how they got my information. A changed the label on the bottle looks like facial liquid but they know what it looks like. They told me canadian and United states police are trying to arrest him cuz many people died with N. They tried to ask me many questions about him and how did I get it and stuffs like that but I just kept on telling them I forgot and I dont remember. Luckily importing N is not illegal in canada so nothing happened to me after.

Last edited:
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I don't know how they got my information. A changed the label on the bottle looks like facial liquid but they know what it looks like. They told me canadian and United states police are trying to arrest him cuz many people died with N. They tried to ask me many questions about him and how did I get it and stuffs like that but I just kept on telling them I forgot and I dont remember. Luckily importing N is not illegal in canada so nothing happened to me after.
Super scary that they got your information.,,,did you pay with western union? Wish they told you how they got your info. so sorry they took your n
how long after you got it did they show up?
Super scary that they got your information.,,,did you pay with western union? Wish they told you how they got your info. so sorry they took your n

how long after you got it did they show up?
this is why i am too afraid to order

Reactions: AgonyOnMe
Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
im working three jobs right now just so I can afford nembutal.

plenty of reviews on here that he is legit. I wouldn't be too worried tbh.
A is 100% reliable if u know his legit email address but nowadays police fully awared of his N in any country. Most likely police will visit ur house to take away N. If you are lucky enough you will probably have couple of weeks before police visit your house

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
A is 100% reliable if u know his legit email address but nowadays police fully awared of his N in any country. Most likely police will visit ur house to take away N. If you are lucky enough you will probably have couple of weeks before police visit your house
Why didnt they just intercept your package? how the fuck did they get your info. Something does not seem right.

Reactions: AgonyOnMe and Caycee
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Recently police visited my house and took away my N before my antiemetic arrive. Now I only have antiemetic without N which make me feel so hopeless. Could you please please tell me where I can obtain phenobarbital. Thanks in advance. Have a wonderful day. I will make sure to delete this post and my I'd on this website when I am ready to go.
I can't message you as you don't have enough privileges

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Why didnt they just intercept your package? how the fuck did they get your info. Something does not seem right.
This. there are various people who have n from a that haven't been confiscated. but if it's true the SN route might be a better alternative so cops won't get you. but if I buy n im going to take it within a few days of receiving it.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
This. there are various people who have n from a that haven't been confiscated. but if it's true the SN route might be a better alternative so cops won't get you. but if I buy n im going to take it within a few days of receiving it.
Right. Im too scared to order but am trying to figure it out in case i change my mind. Like did proton mail get hacked? and are there alot of usa people getting raided? like i dont get it. Why did some people not get raided after getting it and some did? makes no sense.
Too many raids not enough success stories to make it worth it.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I do get worried when people post scare stories. It is good to share information to help other members but knowing a few people that have received N, some of these anecdotes have me rubbing my chin in thought. And to underline my British subtlety, not positive thoughts

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Rachel74, Mud. and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Right. Im too scared to order but am trying to figure it out in case i change my mind. Like did proton mail get hacked? and are there alot of usa people getting raided? like i dont get it. Why did some people not get raided after getting it and some did? makes no sense.
Too many raids not enough success stories to make it worth it.
I saw a guy post pictures of it that he got 3 bottles no problem. but to be on the safe side I'll take the N the very next day I get it.

N

nolongerhurting

Aug 30, 2019
I saw a guy post pictures of it that he got 3 bottles no problem. but to be on the safe side I'll take the N the very next day I get it.

Sorry to break it to you, but that "guy" was already found out to be a fraud and he wanted to promote his N on this forum in order to scam people. In other words, he was a FRAUD!!

Reactions: Reyki6667 and woxihuanni
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
ya this shit scares me. the fact that people r getting their bottles then getting raided it super sketch like where are they getting their info from.....something has to be hacked or something

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
ya this shit scares me. the fact that people r getting their bottles then getting raided it super sketch like where are they getting their info from.....something has to be hacked or something
interesting. I'll do more research. heard a few success stories tbh. but maybe sn will have to do if the risks are as severe as you say.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Or some people are not being completely honest...
I'm not accusing anyone but it has happened before that people made 'scare posts' and were found out later to be lying.
There are some sick follks outthere unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Stan and nolongerhurting
N

nolongerhurting

Aug 30, 2019
I do get worried when people post scare stories. It is good to share information to help other members but knowing a few people that have received N, some of these anecdotes have me rubbing my chin in thought. And to underline my British subtlety, not positive thoughts

Exactly
Or some people are not being completely honest...
I'm not accusing anyone but it has happened before that people made 'scare posts' and were found out later to be lying.
There are some sick follks outthere unfortunately.

Exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan and Mud.
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
interesting. I'll do more research. heard a few success stories tbh. but maybe sn will have to do if the risks are as severe as you say.
success stories of getting n lately without being raided to the us?

Reactions: blue
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I wonder how much of this is the truth too sometimes. A was definitely compromised in the past though it seems.

If people are receiving N and then getting raided at some point in the future there must be a problem with the supplier as it wouldn't be sent to the address in the first place if customs seized it, surely?

Im not familiar with the process of the PPH sources but does anyone know whether they are asking to use PGP encryption for addresses? Perhaps that could be an issue

Reactions: Stan
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I wonder how much of this is the truth too sometimes. A was definitely compromised in the past though it seems.

If people are receiving N and then getting raided at some point in the future there must be a problem with the supplier as it wouldn't be sent to the address in the first place if customs seized it, surely?

Im not familiar with the process of the PPH sources but does anyone know whether they are asking to use PGP encryption for addresses? Perhaps that could be an issue
Right that is what I dont get. Like if they saw the package and knew what it was...why wouldnt they take it then visit the home. Not let it go thru then raid.....? And how would they get their info if they didnt intercept the packages? Makes no sense to me

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
Right that is what I dont get. Like if they saw the package and knew what it was...why wouldnt they take it then visit the home. Not let it go thru then raid.....? And how would they get their info if they didnt intercept the packages? Makes no sense to me
[/QUOTE
I am also very curious how did they get my information and why didnt take away my N from boarder. Police asked me to come to police station with them to talk to detective. Detective seems like he doesn't know anything. He was asking me how did I get this person's email and how did I make a payment and etc.. seems like they dont know anything... A changed label bottle looks like facial liquid but they found it in my room. They know exactly what it looks like. Anyways, now i have antiemetic already maybe i should try again and drink it within two days before they visit me again...
I can't message you as you don't have enough privileges
Ahh :( thx anyways... maybe I should try to buy N again and drink it within two days before police visit me again... if this doesn't work, I have no choice but buying sn(which seems far from peaceful death)

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Ahh :( thx anyways... maybe I should try to buy N again and drink it within two days before police visit me again... if this doesn't work, I have no choice but buying sn(which seems far from peaceful death)
too funny

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
What's funny?
You only joined 5 days ago, posted 8 times and 6 of those posts I would classify as scare tactic stories. If you are not a pro-lifer stirring the pot then you may want to change your tactics as you sure are coming across as one.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
You only joined 5 days ago, posted 8 times and 6 of those posts I would classify as scare tactic stories. If you are not a pro-lifer stirring the pot then you may want to change your tactics as you sure are coming across as one.
I thought so too but what if hes not and he was a lurker then got n then got raided then created an account to warn people.....? you never can tell....ugh

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I thought so too but what if hes not and he was a lurker then got n then got raided then created an account to warn people.....? you never can tell....ugh
I can't tell you what to think but I can share my concern.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
GoneAndDirty

GoneAndDirty

Sep 6, 2019
I'm a broke college student and I feel that, no guns here and I'm way too much of a retard with my hands to be able to hang myself properly without ending as a vegetable in an hospital. This is feeling like an eternity I've daydreamed about getting some N and just ending it when I wish to, but the life is just cruel, even when you want to end it.

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
SN is too difficult, not painless. Too much prep. Amitriptyline ssems most people have all failed, and apparently won't work unless i take other shit with it. Heroin, don't like being high on any drug, can't inject myself with anything, don't want to be associated with heroin. Hanging os too painful, i tried. Too afraid to fuck up using a gun. Phenobarbital takes 3 days to work.i only have 8 hours to die.

Any next best drug to N to take? Any easy to get barbiturate that would work fast and do the same job? Someone mentioned flubromazolam but seems like it migbt be a scam. I really jist need N.
why would Phenobarbital take 3 days? If you take enough

Last edited: