bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
dont get me wrong i love this place, i can share how i feel about wanting to ctb without being ridiculed or judged.
its just that every time i think im getting better i find my way here and end up hurting myself again. im making no progress in life and i swear, if i come back to this place one more time, im going to properly attempt ctb because i am sick of this constant cycle.

kind of making a promise to myself this time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, bebebeep, MatrixPrisoner and 5 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
It's sad that life forces us into these mentalities, none of us should have to end up here. I truly hope you're able to find peace or happiness, one way or another.

• Love
Reactions: bussy
Bunni'sLullaby

Bunni'sLullaby

iterum occurremus ultra saturni circulis
Dec 3, 2023
@bussy I fear I understand exactly what you mean. I strayed away from here for a small while, trying to keep myself busy and distracted. But, yet--here I am. I am growing tired and weary of this seemingly never-ending cycle of "if I wait long enough, it'll be okay" and "I can't handle this anymore." I truly hope you find the peace you are searching for in your life, even if it comes little by little. If anything, I am glad that you can come here; a place in which others understand without judgement.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bussy and bebebeep
IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
honestly, I've joined recently but, only way I see myself ever leaving this website for good is the day I ctb as I've lost hope that this is ever getting better, and lost someone that gave meaning and color to my life, so no point.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you want to get better, you should try the recovery section of the forum.

Not trying to be an asshole but many of us in this part of the forum don't want to get well anymore. You are unlikely to get healthy advice in this part of the forum.

• Informative
Reactions: bussy and rozeske