• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
The past 2, nearly 3 weeks have gotten better a bit. Less stress/anxious situations . But I still want to CTB.

I'm accepting the fact that my life isn't always shitty, I'm just depressed. I always was. I was only truly happy for 6 months of my life when I was 17. Now I'm 20, nearly 21, and I hate my life like I always did. Im just depressed, I can't change anything to be happier. I've tried. I've cut people off, isolated myself, put myself out there, try new things, change my diet, still nothing.

Everyday I wake up and im sad to be alive. I always wish someone or something could just take me away, I'm honestly too much of a wuss to do anything for the most part. Very rarely will I get a "idc anymore" mindset but I don't have the tools to CBT.

Im already smoking and I've started drinking. It is what it is. I would rather feel nothing than feel torment everyday of my life. I don't even think starting a new life will help.

Im gonna take a nap now. That's the only time I feel peace, for the most part. Cause sometimes I even cry in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, liffey, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Me too every morning I wake up wanting to die and praying I die in my sleep but it never happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, liffey, ihatemylife and 2 others
SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
Me too every morning I wake up wanting to die and praying I die in my sleep but it never happens.
Me too. I hate feeling this way

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, ihatemylife and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise being trapped here, it's very much understandable wishing to sleep, I certainly envy those who leave this world as it sounds so ideal being permanently free from existing with everything finally forgotten about. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and SantasHelper
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I wonder why it is those of us who want to be here die but those who yearn to be gone don't. Weird phenomena.

Reactions: sserafim