J

jnpx321

Nov 25, 2020
I don't think gender matters most of the things , whatever boys can do, girls can do, too
Where are you from? Is your area gender-discrimination?

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
MiMif during summer I do sports in a gym where there are two girls, two girls who do sports properly, who mean it, who push the fuck out of themselves and these girls could beat the shit out of most guys there if they'd want to. Fuck, I'm afraid of them! And of course there are the other 40 who do nothing else other than the usual easy stuff. Guess how strong they are! It's fine though, it's their choice.

Sure the strongest guys could beat the strongest girls if they would want to do so.. or could they!? Remember you can bend more and move faster than us so in the end it may be just a game of wits. You are also smaller, harder to catch, to grip properly, maybe even easier to squirm away if caught. "If the path forward is blocked then go around it!" I learned this by watching women deal with every day stuff.

Another thing to remember is that when strong guys see those strong girls there would be no need for a contest because we respect that, that hard work. And we admire, and we would rather work with you not against you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness, carac and MiMif
B

b1264

Jun 13, 2023
i know its not exactly the same thing, but i also hate being a girl,

the pressure to be skinnier, or to wear makeup and dress nice
to not be into boyish things, or atleast not be good at them cause "only men" can do those things well
the body count thing, or having lots of partners means ur "ran through"
people thinking just because your shy, ur easy

i wish i could just be who i am naturally sometimes

Reactions: nolifezzz, lavender143once and MiMif
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
b1264 so you are different! You know what, some guys are different too!

I don't mind girls who are not skinny, I preffer one who doesn't weaken herself on purpose.
I like girls who don't wear makeup, that's just a mask. I want to see the real person!
I love girls who are into boyish things, that just means we can do more things together. : )
I couldn't care less about the body count because at that point in time I get to hug her and to feel her warmth at night.

So I think you should just be yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and b1264
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
Honestly the existence of guns, tasers, and other projectile weapons have completely nullified the importance of physical strength. This is why we're the dominant animal, when it comes to fights, we use our wits and intelligence to overcome disadvantages in biology against other animals.

Homosapiens used to throw giant boulders/rocks at predators (like lions) to avoid being made food, despite the major difference the predators would never dare attack them often.

boys/girls really share more similarities then differences honestly, the male just has more potential for strength because of their testosterone, though it matters very little in this modern world. There are many feminine males and masculine females, all with different personalities and strengths.

Any illusions/expectations of inequality is culturally and societally constructed, imo there's no reason to pay attention to it. A woman for the most part can do virtually anything a male can do.
But we can also look at this more cynically too, in terms of survival capabilities women are way better at men and can preserve energy for long periods of time. A hundred males and one women can only create one child. However a hundred women and one men can create hundreds of offspring. Men are expendable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archness and Blue Elephant
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
I feel the same way. I'm not trans, nor do I go through gender dysphoria. But I know what it's like to feel week and small amd completely vulnerable. This fucking dog eats dog world sucks when you're 5 feet tall 45kg and have boobs. I used to dream about having superpowers and being strong and invincible, and it filled me with rage whenever the men around would just drag me around and manhandle me, humiliated me, made sure that I felt small and powerless. I used to practice every single type of martial art before I got sick, the last one being MMA but even then punching a guy would hurt, and sparing with them was difficult, and even if I managed to get in a few punches they could always just pick me up, throw me to the floor and then that was it for me, I would get my breath knocked out and wouldn't get up. And that was just the practice sparing, I was naver even allowed to participate in any official tournament because I was too light! There was no one "on my level" for me to fight! I hate it! I wanted to be big and strong and feel confident on my own body! But no! I'm small and feeble and I constantly trembling and losing control of my muscles!

Reactions: fkyou
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Done_Surviving but you do have special powers! Two of them! They're called boobs! : )

But on a more serious note I'm sorry that things went bad for you, you obviously tried your best and I can see you have a fighting spirit, you're competitive. I respect that. I practiced Kendo some time ago, we had a small guy there (of a weight similar to yours) and damn but he was moping the floor with me when he was showing me Aikido moves. Maybe you can try at some point.

Reactions: Done_Surviving
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
MiMif during summer I do sports in a gym where there are two girls, two girls who do sports properly, who mean it, who push the fuck out of themselves and these girls could beat the shit out of most guys there if they'd want to. Fuck, I'm afraid of them! And of course there are the other 40 who do nothing else other than the usual easy stuff. Guess how strong they are! It's fine though, it's their choice.

Sure the strongest guys could beat the strongest girls if they would want to do so.. or could they!? Remember you can bend more and move faster than us so in the end it may be just a game of wits. You are also smaller, harder to catch, to grip properly, maybe even easier to squirm away if caught. "If the path forward is blocked then go around it!" I learned this by watching women deal with every day stuff.

Another thing to remember is that when strong guys see those strong girls there would be no need for a contest because we respect that, that hard work. And we admire, and we would rather work with you not against you.
Actually this comforted me thanks 😢
I found a quote recently that I think every girl can relate to.

"Man hate woman and woman hate woman"

That's how the world works. Woman hate woman who are themselves and don't fit into what society wants them too. Or sometimes I've had girls hate me for like no reason. I wasn't doing anything special they just hated me. Then there are man who hate woman for....I don't really know but incels exist...I don't know why they hate woman only thing I can think of is they get no bitches and it pisses them off to see a woman okay without a men.

I doubt that society will change much yes woman are getting more rights but people's views will probably never change they will just quiet down until the next opportunity comes to be hateful. Same thing with racism. One reason among many why i hate living.

to not be into boyish things, or atleast not be good at them cause "only men" can do those things well

Yeah I feel the same. Though to be honest I stopped caring about how others think of me and dress however I want. The issue now is though that everything they said though I think I don't care is getting to my head and I honestly can't help but feel inferior to man. Andrew tate honestly didn't help me with this at all and those bunch of dumbest alpha male podcasts just made me hate myself even more....

Yeah I feel the same. Though to be honest I stopped caring about how others think of me and dress however I want. The issue now is though that everything they said though I think I don't care is getting to my head and I honestly can't help but feel inferior to man. Andrew tate honestly didn't help me with this at all and those bunch of dumbest alpha male podcasts just made me hate myself even more....
Done_Surviving but you do have special powers! Two of them! They're called boobs! : )

But on a more serious note I'm sorry that things went bad for you, you obviously tried your best and I can see you have a fighting spirit, you're competitive. I respect that. I practiced Kendo some time ago, we had a small guy there (of a weight similar to yours) and damn but he was moping the floor with me when he was showing me Aikido moves. Maybe you can try at some point.
Lmao I love boobs too. That indeed is one up side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Like I really hate it so much. I feel weak and pathetic. When I was younger I was so confident and felt awesome with my body and physical capabilities.

Now I feel pathetic whenever I see a guy. I've also gained social anxiety whenever I see a guy. Like whenever one tries to talk to me or one walks past me on like an empty street I borderline start hyperventilating. I hate being a girl...everyone expects me to be cheery and all that but I can't. I hate the expectations and I hate how my body is and I hate how weak I feel. Honestly that's probably one of the top 5 reasons I want to ctb.

In every story the guys always the main charecters while the girls stay on the side to support them. Girls are also expected to be caring. I feel awful when my pet died I was relieved I didn't have to take care of it anymore. I'm the opposite of what people think a girl should be.
I feel like I don't matter at all. I hate being a girl. I feel like my existence is absolutely meaningless. I'm kinda a Christian and that's what makes it even harder.

God created Adam and created eve because Adam got lonely....then cursed eve with always submitting to man and having a man rule over her due to eating the apple. I always felt like I didn't even matter to God....just exist to support man and watch on the sidelines while they achieve things.

I hate being a girl and I hate being alive. I know I would still want to ctb if I was a guy because I hate myself and my personality sucks....but I still hate being a girl so much.
I've never felt like a girl, I was a tomboy growing up and liked "guy things". I was never into girly girl stuff. Now being a girl doesn't bother me though, but I just don't feel like one. I also hate the fact that women are supposed to be the "weaker sex" and submit to men. I hate the fact that our society is patriarchal. I wish I could be the one with power instead, not the powerless one. Lol I think I was probably a guy in my past life or something

Last edited:
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I've never felt like a girl, I was a tomboy growing up and liked "guy things". I was never into girly girl stuff. Now being a girl doesn't bother me though, but I just don't feel like one. Lol I think I was probably a guy in my past life or something
Lmao I relate I've never really been into girly things either. And I honestly didn't know what exactly feeling like a girl was until society forced that knowledge on me....and puberty lmao.
I really dont think there's that much difference between guys and girls besides the physical body.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lmao I relate I've never really been into girly things either. And I honestly didn't know what exactly feeling like a girl was until society forced that knowledge on me....and puberty lmao.
I really dont think there's that much difference between guys and girls besides the physical body.
Same, I hate the societal expectations that come with being a girl. I hate how society expects you to act a certain way just because you're a girl.

Girls are stereotyped as emotional while guys are stereotyped as logical. I did hear that there was a difference in neurotransmitters and hormones though (and therefore the brain), but we're all human at the end of the day right?

Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Same, I hate the societal expectations that come with being a girl. I hate how society expects you to act a certain way just because you're a girl.

Girls are stereotyped as emotional while guys are stereotyped as logical. I did hear that there was a difference in neurotransmitters and hormones though (and therefore the brain), but we're all human at the end of the day right?
Ok people say there's a difference with the brain ok sure but that doesn't mean anything imo. I've seen guys crying and girls being calm and I've seen girls crying and guys being calm. I've seen girls who are way smarter then everyone else. And I've seen the same with guys. I've seen guys who treat people like trash and I've seen girls who do it.

I don't think anyone is smarter or more emotional. Yes girls typically show more emotion but honestly I feel like that's simply because of the way most boys and girls are raised. I was raised in a household where ei got beat if I cried and I don't really cry anymore or show emotion.

I honestly don't think there's any important difference between the genders besides the body.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
"Your focus determines your reality" so why do you focus on what other people think about you? Why don't you create your own person, your own character?

The system, the.. society is designed to strip personality so you fit easier into whatever role they need you to take but YOU let them! Fight it! Or fake it! You don't have to be whatever they need you to be! Both sexes have their own strenghts and weaknesses and both sexes can use those to their advantage or even reverse them.

I'm not saying it's easy, it can be hard, it can be really hard but sometimes certain things can be achieved.

Men are usually strong, or.. stronger (than women). Yes, true, but this is evolution, we worked hard to achieve this, and we still do, every day we do hard jobs, we do sports and we take so much shit! It's not always fun but this is how we get strong. Women don't do these things so how can you grow, how can you get better, stronger, smarter if there's no challenge!?

This is natural! Think! Think how wild animals have to fight for every little thing, for every little scrap.

I'm a man, I'm naturally weak, physically and psychologically, I used to get sick often, I forget things. But I fight it! I do hard jobs, I do sports and of course I take shit from men and from women. From men because it's what they do to eachother and from women because they know they can hurt without repercusions. I can hit a guy because they hurt me and I may or may not get away with it but if I hit a woman for the same reason no one will believe my side of the story and I'll be seriously punished by both sexes.

Doing sports helps me be just a little bit stronger, stronger than the average guy at least, and my immune system doesn't crash anymore. And doing hard jobs, doing things with my own hands builds character and I learn things. I'm not as lazy and as stupid as the average person is. I try to be a little bit better.

I can't do anything about my memory though so I just write down stuff.

Anyway, you get what I mean. I hope it helps a little bit.
That is the most condescending thing I've heard from a man about women in a while. I'm not even going to try to point out how that sounds, what's the point. You can hit a guy but you can't hit a woman because who will believe your side of the story? smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Archness
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
That is the most condescending thing I've heard from a man about women in a while.
Lmao I don't think they meant anything by it I think its just being misinterpreted over words.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ok people say there's a difference with the brain ok sure but that doesn't mean anything imo. I've seen guys crying and girls being calm and I've seen girls crying and guys being calm. I've seen girls who are way smarter then everyone else. And I've seen the same with guys. I've seen guys who treat people like trash and I've seen girls who do it.

I don't think anyone is smarter or more emotional. Yes girls typically show more emotion but honestly I feel like that's simply because of the way most boys and girls are raised. I was raised in a household where ei got beat if I cried and I don't really cry anymore or show emotion.

I honestly don't think there's any important difference between the genders besides the body.
Yeah, guys have more testosterone (which makes them aggressive and physically stronger) and girls have more estrogen.

There's a stereotype against men showing emotion though. Isn't there a saying like "real men don't cry?"

And I meant logical, not smarter. People of both genders can be smart, intelligence is not down to what gender you are. The thing I hate the most though is how women are still the weaker sex. Men will always have the upper hand because society is patriarchal. There's even a gender pay gap. Why should your gender have to do with how much money you make (for the same job)? It's just not fair. Personally I don't like being a woman because I'm at a disadvantage in society

Reactions: MiMif
rushia

rushia

Feb 27, 2023
Being male is objectively worse. Words cannot describe it and it is scantly comprehended by women. This entire thread is just disappointing and misandrist.

• Yay!
Reactions: nolifezzz, Blue Elephant and lwlaiet8887
lavender143once

lavender143once

Aug 6, 2023
my 2 cents; also hate being a girl. no mater what anyone says, societal expectations will always haunt me. i bet guys feel the same too. living is just terrible atm.

Reactions: sserafim and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Being male is objectively worse. Words cannot describe it and it is scantly comprehended by women. This entire thread is just disappointing and misandrist.
💀 um no offense but can you read. I'm really not trying to be hostile at all but like everyone in this thread literally said its bad for both sides. Woman have it hard man have it hard it's really not a competition.

If anything your the only one here being sexist in anyway. You sound like (not sure if you meant too) your downplaying the suffering woman have been going through for years and even though it has gotten better are still going through.

Your welcome to your opinion cause I don't really care but no one here has insulted or downplayed man's suffering at all. Your the only one who downplayed anyone's suffering. 💀
Life just sucks in general doesn't matter your gender. I even said if I was a guy I would still be suicidal.

Reactions: UsagiDrop, nolifezzz, avaruus and 1 other person
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
P024ljdh
Ignorance is tiresome. Stop being a "Christian if it goes against what you believe" Also, what you must realise, is not that every man is some physically imposing beast. We're both equally as victims to stronger people both socially and physically it has always been this way.

Last edited:
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
💀 um no offense but can you read. I'm really not trying to be hostile at all but like everyone in this thread literally said its bad for both sides. Woman have it hard man have it hard it's really not a competition.

If anything your the only one here being sexist in anyway. You sound like (not sure if you meant too) your downplaying the suffering woman have been going through for years and even though it has gotten better are still going through.

Your welcome to your opinion cause I don't really care but no one here has insulted or downplayed man's suffering at all. Your the only one who downplayed anyone's suffering. 💀
Life just sucks in general doesn't matter your gender. I even said if I was a guy I would still be suicidal.
Honestly no offense but you are like one of the main reasons I hate being a girl...okay maybe I meant offense when I said that.

What's worst then suffering is having your suffering being downplayed and not even looked at by others. Having your suffering being seen as unimportant hurts so much. You really don't know what its like at all. And even if you are a girl who's saying it's easy we have not been through the same experiences.

I never downplayed anyone's suffering.

• Love
Reactions: nolifezzz and SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I never downplayed anyone's suffering.
Yeah, I personally think you bent over backwards to be fair & perceptive! There's obviously important gender-specific problems. And everyone should be entitled to better treatment

Internally, I feel genderless. I should take whatever virtue's useful, regardless of its supposed gender. Hilariously, that worries & grosses out people I've been close to. Till I backtracked & reassured them "Don't worry, I'm really <whatever gender>, you know me I'm just PHILOSOPHICAL" 🤪

That's how the world works. Woman hate woman who are themselves and don't fit into what society wants them too. Or sometimes I've had girls hate me for like no reason. I wasn't doing anything special they just hated me. Then there are man who hate woman for....I don't really know but incels exist...I don't know why they hate woman only thing I can think of is they get no bitches and it pisses them off to see a woman okay without a men.
There's diff levels to "why". A woman coined "incel" & an incel man coined "feminism". Things could be different

There's increasing male loneliness. And so lonely guys look around for people who hang with & talk about their deepest problems. Just like those crazy suicidal people

Lots of preexisting social movements say they have solutions: various religions, the alt-right, a bunch of things called "the left", etc. Some have cultures of rationality & common humanity; others segment people into classes & build dominance hierarchies

Those into common-humanity are getting rekt by those into dominance-hierarchies

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Archness, fwompie, MiMif and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i know its not exactly the same thing, but i also hate being a girl, the pressure to be skinnier, or to wear makeup and dress nice

We don't have to be who they want us to be. We can be who we want to be. I don't want to fit their mold for me.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
How so?

desolative

desolative

tired
Sep 28, 2023
Like I really hate it so much. I feel weak and pathetic. When I was younger I was so confident and felt awesome with my body and physical capabilities.

Now I feel pathetic whenever I see a guy. I've also gained social anxiety whenever I see a guy. Like whenever one tries to talk to me or one walks past me on like an empty street I borderline start hyperventilating. I hate being a girl...everyone expects me to be cheery and all that but I can't. I hate the expectations and I hate how my body is and I hate how weak I feel. Honestly that's probably one of the top 5 reasons I want to ctb.

In every story the guys always the main charecters while the girls stay on the side to support them. Girls are also expected to be caring. I feel awful when my pet died I was relieved I didn't have to take care of it anymore. I'm the opposite of what people think a girl should be.
I feel like I don't matter at all. I hate being a girl. I feel like my existence is absolutely meaningless. I'm kinda a Christian and that's what makes it even harder.

God created Adam and created eve because Adam got lonely....then cursed eve with always submitting to man and having a man rule over her due to eating the apple. I always felt like I didn't even matter to God....just exist to support man and watch on the sidelines while they achieve things.

I hate being a girl and I hate being alive. I know I would still want to ctb if I was a guy because I hate myself and my personality sucks....but I still hate being a girl so much.
there is always this weird expectation that girls are supposed to be weak, submissive, small, etc. it's so gross. i just got put on birth control because my ovaries are producing so many eggs and my body is literally decaying and my boyfriend saw it as an opportunity to not use a condom anymore. i hate how birth control and other things are always associated with being sexual, i wish being a girl meant i would be viewed for more than my body.

Reactions: Archness and MiMif
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

How do you know? Have you experienced being a woman? I'm guessing no- you're going off of what you perceive. Just the same as women are. There are injustices for both sexes. But- in that statement- you're effectively doing what you're accusing women of doing. As in- 'My gender has it worse and it's sexist to say otherwise.'

Women can hate being their own gender without it becoming a competition. Just the same as men can. It isn't an experience we can realistically quantify either. Presumably- you don't know what it's like to have a period. Women don't know what it's like to have prostrate problems. Both sexes are subject to demeaning social stereotypes.

Either of us can believe we have it worse but it doesn't change anything. We're still stuck with who we are sadly. Personally- I also don't enjoy being female but I wouldn't want to be male either. I wish we could acknowledge that it's just shit for everyone!

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, nolifezzz, MiMif and 2 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
a majority of early human existence was spent worshipping females for being able to reproduce. in many early locations female cults (anthropology definition not modern definition) were considered magical and deified for having some link to the moon with their fertility. its only the last couple thousand years as organized religion that involved power and money sprang up and took over when that mentality went on the downswing and dudes started chest beating at each other over bullshit like skin color or who owns the most food. a lot of pre civilization art thats been found has to do with female fertility. men have literally ruined the earth to escape their own insecurities in the pursuit of money and percieved power lol fuck us as a species honestly
Ignorance is tiresome. Stop being a "Christian if it goes against what you believe" Also, what you must realise, is not that every man is some physically imposing beast. We're both equally as victims to stronger people both socially and physically it has always been this way.
bro its that the rates of violence towards one group and the consequences are extremely skewed to one way basically no matter what. no ones saying every man is an imposing beast, its that we live in a place fucked up enough to always have to be on guard around men because the odds are extremely in favor of us getting assaulted. if you were constantly scared of 50% of the fucking population everywhere you went youd shut the fuck up about equality lol

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: fkyou, lwlaiet8887, UsagiDrop and 3 others
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Feel like the biggest problem here is that most comments seem to be coming from richer western countries bout richer western countries. Feminism is still so incredibly important because there are many countries where women don't have equal rights.

There is no objectively better or worse but there is systematic oppression.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, SexyIncél, UsagiDrop and 1 other person
N

nanaka

Aug 30, 2023
Now I feel pathetic whenever I see a guy. I've also gained social anxiety whenever I see a guy. Like whenever one tries to talk to me or one walks past me on like an empty street I borderline start hyperventilating. I hate being a girl...everyone expects me to be cheery and all that but I can't. I hate the expectations and I hate how my body is and I hate how weak I feel.
I feel you. If I'm walking on an empty street and I'm seeing a man coming in front of me I'll go to the other sidewalk from fear.
I'm not supposed to have anxiety disorder, but nowadays I start doing it even when it's girls...
I also hate how everyone expects me to be cheerful and the expectations about my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif and Clasrink
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
there is systematic oppression
That is correct! It is an assault on the mind. There is nothing wrong with being any gender, there can be beauty and fun in both.

Reactions: BrainShower, MiMif and fwompie
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Feel like the biggest problem here is that most comments seem to be coming from richer western countries bout richer western countries. Feminism is still so incredibly important because there are many countries where women don't have equal rights.

There is no objectively better or worse but there is systematic oppression.
I've noticed it might help to be specific about which feminist traditions. There's kinds that target wageslavery & other forms of domination. Others want to assimilate it in a way that minimizes changes to the present system & promotes divide-and-conquer infighting

Might be a bit like Christianity: it was the religion of the poor & suffering. Then in 4th century, the Holy Roman Empire turned it into the religion of the elites & persecutors. As I understand, Romans believed they could assimilate anything... until one day Alaric the Goth didn't get a promotion & the rest was history

The manosphere tends to talk about feminist "waves", which doesn't seem like a useful way to analyze it

(btw I'd better get off sasu for various reasons, so sorry if I'm unable to clarify anything or fix errors)

Last edited: