I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Angry

Today I had a dream where me and my twin were on some sort of transportation, like a bus or train. All i know is that we were on something that was moving and could see the terrain (houses, background, etc). All of a sudden I see my twin is being attacked by a group of other guys, I rushed to him and grab and threw them off. I ended up punching my twin in the face a couple times by accident, anyways the scuffle went on for some time. I kicked their ass, almost drop kicked one of the bastards through the door of the moving vehicle we were on. I was so angry, and was yelling in the dream.... looked like the police arrived and I was yelling at them as well. The dream shortly ended, and I remember I was breathing very heavily and could feel the scowl on my face. A couple hours passed by and I still can't rid of the anger. The dream was so vivid and real, been having a lot of dreams like this lately. Was wondering if you guys had any insight into what this dream could mean, and if you guys had any experiences like this.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I've had one dream recently that I can remember, but that was about me running off with my ex. How great. I can't even escape her in my fucking sleep.

Sounds like you had a quite heroic dream though, but I don't know if it means anything significant. Dreams can be extremely weird and out-there and mean nothing at the same time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and iHeartRockArt