• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

computersrfun

computersrfun

Just a funny girl
Feb 26, 2024
We were smiling and laughing, I didn't have any pain in my body or the voice in my head telling me I'm worthless and should die like I usually do, we were in bliss enjoying each other's company like we used to do all the time before, just happy and in love.

I hope I can overcome SI soon. The trauma, years long problems, mental and physical illness is too much to bare, especially now that I lost the love of my life ontop of it. How much is one person supposed to suffer until it's too much?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much, it sounds like you've been through a lot, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

computersrfun

computersrfun

Just a funny girl
Feb 26, 2024
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much, it sounds like you've been through a lot, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.
Thank you so much for the heartfelt reply, it means a lot to me. Best wishes to you too, you seem like a really kind and empathetic person judging by all your replies to others on here that I've seen. I'm sorry you're also suffering and trapped in life, and thank you for taking the time to be so kind to others while you're in so much pain yourself.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
One aspect of being 67, almost 68, has taught me with life experience is the fact that never say never. I have known so many, and I mean many, folks who have gone through break ups, and the like, only to meet them later down the road of life hand in hand with a new love, and even sometimes with a ring on the finger, getting married.

Now me, I was married, found out that she had a HUGE gambling problem, like blew through over $50,000 USD, that is where my 2 attempts came from. I divorced her and someday down the road, right now got to get work related items in line first, yep still work, then who knows.

I wish and pray for the very best for you. Lots of huge hugs, love, caring, empathy, and the knowledge that you are NEVER EVER Alone.

Walter

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I'm wondering the same, when is it too much, through how much more pain am I supposed to go, how many more years do I have to endure this?

Things could change within weeks, or they never do until you die.
Personally I think you should try to go on until you find yourself too broken to ever heal again.
When you know that at that point, even if your life changes for the better now, it won't help you anymore, I think that's the decision point, at least for me it is.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I'm wondering the same, when is it too much, through how much more pain am I supposed to go, how many more years do I have to endure this?
I've been enduring it for many years and there's no end in sight. Meanwhile the person I lost has probably re-married and even has some kids or something. I just don't get why I can't get over this even after so long.
I hope I can overcome SI soon. The trauma, years long problems, mental and physical illness is too much to bare, especially now that I lost the love of my life ontop of it. How much is one person supposed to suffer until it's too much?
Same boat... So sorry you're going through this shit too.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I've been enduring it for many years and there's no end in sight. Meanwhile the person I lost has probably re-married and even has some kids or something. I just don't get why I can't get over this even after so long.

Same boat... So sorry you're going through this shit too.
There are some breakups you never get over completely. I still have a painful tangle of emotions that I have never been able to resolve in 50 years about a boy I once knew. Very occasionally, perhaps once every 3 years or so, he appears in my dreams. But usually you can learn to live with these things. The pain may never go away completely, but usually it lessens as time passes. Finding a new partner often helps, at least if you can find a partner who is right for you.

In the meantime, there will always be people here for you. You are not alone.