• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Even though they often lie, I take it for granted, and they don't even think about how their thoughts can effectively get to me and how I perceive them. They know that I can't respond even if they don't take that into consideration, so they are now openly saying rude things or saying things that are not good for the situation. And yet, they are invading my life and all my areas, trying to manipulate it as they please, making it seem like nothing.

To be honest, I knew in advance that my current life would continue to remain the same, and I was trying to die as quickly as possible, but even if I didn't know how and tried to do it, dying was so difficult that it was impossible, so I asked my parents for help, but they refused and, moreover, I just laughed at such a serious situation. As I passed it on, I treated it like it was no big deal and even ignored it, thinking that I would just eat, brush my teeth, sleep, and wake up without thinking about it.

Now, no matter how I ask for help or express that I'm having a hard time, my parents don't think it's a big deal, and even if I cause harm to myself, they don't mind doing rude things that aren't considered from my point of view, and they don't care about it, thinking that you can't do anything to us even if you do this. They don't talk to their parents, they only show them what they want to see, and they don't try to communicate at all.

What parents want is someone who is happy, smiling, bright, and optimist who tries to overcome every situation positively and is full of laughter every time.

Other than that, he doesn't care what I look like and instead only wants to see the side of me that he likes and wants to see.

Aside from this, I don't think my parents really like me being independent from them or freely acting as I want outside of their permission.

A narcissistic narcissist who wants his children to live for a long time and have a strong attachment to him, no matter how great or successful other people become, but who tries to appeal by brazenly putting his own strengths and advantages first without listening to the criticisms of others. I think he wants to live like this with

Last edited:
eternaldream

eternaldream

Oct 22, 2023
Every parent is a selfish person, if you ask them why they gave birth, the answer will be selfish in any case, they brought us into this world knowing that this place could be hell for some.. but they still chose to do it, I hate my parents for this

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Every parent is a selfish person, if you ask them why they gave birth, the answer will be selfish in any case, they brought us into this world knowing that this place could be hell for some.. but they still chose to do it, I hate my parents for this
I was surprised that they unexpectedly agreed with my answer.

Normally, you shouldn't hate your parents. You are also a person who receives help from your parents. If you hate your parents, you could say that you have no conscience, but you don't say that.

I'm afraid that I too will eventually meet this end.

Last edited: