B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
wow you sound like you're about 13... or you have had some bad experiences with women. also if you can't befriend a woman you probably won't get any either....
Yeah and you have no idea about what you're saying.

T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
Honestly I can't imagine myself making guy friends on tinder, most guys there only have sex on mind.
But if you enjoy it and you find that it was positive for you, that's all that matters. I wish you the best OP

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Honestly I can't even imagine how difficult dating would become if i become older and unattractive from aging.
Where I live people are dating into their 70s and 80s. But look for similar age people.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, All washed up and TheEndisNear121200
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Maybe a volcel?
Was that your second question?

Why would you not "allow" a woman to be your friend? You're cutting off 50% of the population from one of the most basic human relationships lol

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl and NightmareTour
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Why would you not "allow" a woman to be your friend? You're cutting off 50% of the population from one of the most basic human relationships lol
Friendzoned trash is what I think people become because of it.

Reactions: Disappointered
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Can you explain what you mean by friendzoned trash?
I think it means you are just a friend not romantic boyfriend, fiancee or husband. Reverse the words for the opposite sex.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I think it means you are just a friend not romantic boyfriend, fiancee or husband. Reverse the words for the opposite sex.

Yeah but that's only if you wanted to be more than friends right? I don't see how someone would become friendzoned trash if they just wanted to remain friends instead of trying to be something more

Reactions: Disappointered, Deleted member 19654, NightmareTour and 1 other person
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I should totally try use tinder for platonic relationships too i'm sure that works

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Yeah but that's only if you wanted to be more than friends right? I don't see how someone would become friendzoned trash if they just wanted to remain friends instead of trying to be something more
It was my understanding/misunderstanding that I would expect to be more than just friends.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Where I live people are dating into their 70s and 80s. But look for similar age people.
Exactly I do find it amusing that teens and 20 somethings fear becoming old and unattractive as though nobody else will grow older (and not necessarily less attractive) at the same time

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and feast or famine
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Nope. read the thread.
I was replying to another poster about friendzoning, I get your upset but tinder has been used for loads of different purposes by different people. One straight man made a profile to look at other men's haircuts to see what his next hairstyle will be.

Reactions: NightmareTour and feast or famine
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
It was my understanding/misunderstanding that I would expect to be more than just friends.

Oh not you, I meant the other poster who said he doesn't allow girls to be his friends

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Oh not you, I meant the other poster who said he doesn't allow girls to be his friends
Same thing, you only become friends not boyfriends, he/me don't want to be friendzoned.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Same thing, you only become friends not boyfriends, he/me don't want to be friendzoned.

Would you try to be more than friends with EVERY girl you became friends with?

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and NightmareTour
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Would you try to be more than friends with EVERY girl you became friends with?
You don't understand, there are me types in this world who will be friendzoned by all women everywhere.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Exactly I do find it amusing that teens and 20 somethings fear becoming old and unattractive as though nobody else will grow older (and not necessarily less attractive) at the same time
At the same time a new series of twenties will emerge.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and All washed up
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
wow you sound like you're about 13... or you have had some bad experiences with women. also if you can't befriend a woman you probably won't get any either....
Ya what the hell is up with these grown adults who can't be just friends with someone of the opposite sex? I never understood that and never will Lmao. It gives off major sexist vibes tbh. I feel like theres a lot of guys who come onto this site larping as being "forever alone" when they really just hate women and then say how terrible we are when they can't even see the possibility of having a female friend.

drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
What a funny thread. Read all of it. Nice little drama :hihi:

I wanna comment too!
Tinder is used for sex. Men that become your friends are only doing that to play the long game, either they're too stupid to understand when they've been friendzoned or they're waiting for a moment of weakness where they can play the knight in shining armor - but they will always, ALWAYS want to fuck you. They'll pretend to be your friend and say the pretty words and give you the attention because they're hoping for sex. If that satisfies your needs of feeling connected to people so be it. But I think it's shallow and I don't like girls that have orbiters, and neither do I like the men that orbit.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga