AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Lately I've been under a lot of stress.
I just impulsively downloaded Tinder two days ago just because I missed talking to guys so much.

I made it clear to everyone that I'm strictly just gonna talk, but still I got a lot of guys to talk to me. But just having someone to talk to can be so fun and I've been spending so much time just talking.

I want to stop having fun because i just want to end my life asap, and in order to do that I should refrain from anything that is even remotely fun to me. So it is kind of frustrating that Tinder has been so addicting for me the last couple of days.

I know I wasn't gonna kill myself immediately anyway but I really don't want to recover and I'm worried that doing "nice" things will make me get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, botanormal, Boart and 4 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Why use tinder to talk to people when there are better alternatives.
all the men on tinder just want to fuck and wont give an honest conversation lmao
try to enjoy things while you can

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, cowbain, TheEndisNear121200 and 6 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Why use tinder to talk to people when there are better alternatives.
all the men on tinder just want to fuck and wont give an honest conversation lmao
try to enjoy things while you can
I had been using Tinder for many years and my experience had been predominently positive. I had not been using it for a while because depression.
Although that's not what I was trying to say.
It's like being addicted to video games. And not wanting to have fun.
Honestly posts like yours really don't help and make me feel more depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, puppy9, All washed up and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've never used Tinder. I'd always assumed I would be discriminated against. I'm 48. I collect the things other people leave behind. I don't expect people to like me, especially women. *shrugs* I'm happy that anyone who doesn't like me can do one.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, 262653, Isadeth and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If it works for you that's what matters. I've never used tinder before, but I've certainly heard a lot of stories about it. I can understand needing attention and affection from people, and not necessarily sexuality.

Reactions: Disappointered, NightmareTour, TheEndisNear121200 and 4 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
good luck.
as long as you manage your expectations you should be fine.
enjoy.

Reactions: NightmareTour, Deleted member 94, TheEndisNear121200 and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I had been using Tinder for many years and my experience had been predominently positive. I had not been using it for a while because depression.
Although that's not what I was trying to say.
It's like being addicted to video games. And not wanting to have fun.
Honestly posts like yours really don't help and make me feel more depressed.
Your experience is positive because it is very easy to get validation from the men.
Perhaps you feel you have no feeling of worth as a person and this is why you find tinder useful as you are guaranteed positive responses no matter how boringand lacking in personality you are. I am not saying you are boring or lacking in a personality but it would not matter when you use a platform full of men biased.
Do you want to be valued for who you are or your offline avatar?

Aww sorri OP I did not want to makechu moar depresso just sharing my thoughts.

Reactions: Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Fehler and 1 other person
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Note: For guys, Tinders sole purpose is to find pussy, nothing more.
I speak on behalf of all guys. Except the queers.

Maybe but I managed to actually make actual friends from Tinder whom I'm fb friends with and I still talk to. Without having sex.
Unless they are really obnoxious fuck boys who wouldn't talk about anything but sex related stuff, verbally abusive, etc. It's not too bad. And I know how to make guy friends.

AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Your experience is positive because it is very easy to get validation from the men.
Perhaps you feel you have no feeling of worth as a person and this is why you find tinder useful as you are guaranteed positive responses no matter how boringand lacking in personality you are. I am not saying you are boring or lacking in a personality but it would not matter when you use a platform full of men biased.
Do you want to be valued for who you are or your offline avatar?

Aww sorri OP I did not want to makechu moar depresso just sharing my thoughts.
Wow that's rude. I reported you
I would never allow a girl to be my friend. Each to its own I guess.
Well based on my experience not all guys are unwilling to make female friends. Some guys do make actual girl friends whom they are really just friends with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 94, NightmareTour, puppy9 and 1 other person
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Wow that's rude. I reported you
Ok I am not sure if you are trolling or not now.
If I did offend you I apologize.
Did you come from reddit? Sorry OP. here have a hug ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃

Reactions: Disappointered and Aap
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Ok I am not sure if you are trolling or not now.
If I did offend you I apologize.
Did you come from reddit? Sorry OP. here have a hug ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃
Just stop it already. I see you just joined today. If you get blocked you won't be able to sign up again.

Reactions: NightmareTour and puppy9
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
We can chat if you feel down I did not mean to upset you but why are you being so negative?
Have a cute anime cat pic that always calms me down :3
Cute 3

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Downloading tinder would probably give me the final push I need, but I have to prepare everything first

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, 262653, Good4Nothing and 2 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
I've never used Tinder. I'd always assumed I would be discriminated against. I'm 48. I collect the things other people leave behind. I don't expect people to like me, especially women. *shrugs* I'm happy that anyone who doesn't like me can do one.
Honestly I can't even imagine how difficult dating would become if i become older and unattractive from aging.

B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Downloading tinder would probably give me the final push I need, but I have to prepare everything first
Brilliant.

Reactions: Disappointered
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Honestly I can't even imagine how difficult dating would become if i become older and unattractive from aging.
Honestly you seem like a troll and it is a nice effort.
Once woman hit the wall they do find dating harder but it is not impossible at all.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Tis true, Wisdom is worthless. Who wants an old man or old woman. Comes to all of us. Get ready or die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Viro_Major, Good4Nothing and 3 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Tis true, Wisdom is worthless. Who wants an old man or old woman. Comes to all of us. Get ready or die.
I'm still relatively young but many of my girl friends and I do worry about becoming older and unattractive. And many of us feel that we became unattractive over time which is very stressful. Worrying how dating might become impossible cause I might become too old and ugly freaks me out.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I'm still relatively young but many of my girl friends and I do worry about becoming older and unattractive. And many of us feel that we became unattractive over time which is very stressful. Worrying how dating might become impossible cause I might become too old and ugly freaks me out.
You sound underageB&
You should not worry about that which you have no control over or is far into the future.
Develop yourself as a person so when you are older and your looks fade you are still attractive.

AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
You sound underageB&
You should not worry about that which you have no control over or is far into the future.
Develop yourself as a person so when you are older and your looks fade you are still attractive.
Can you please stop harassing me and just stop posting here? I'm not underage and I intentionally didn't mention my age because I was worried that you will harass me. And even if you believe personality is everything that matters and looks are not important I don't care. So stop harassing me. I reported you multiple time already and I hope the moderators take care of you.

Reactions: NightmareTour, puppy9, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes, age fucks us all. If it's worth anything, the most amazing woman I have ever met only becomes better and sexier as she gets older. Me, i learn more and everything is worth more as I get older. It's ironic and worthy of a whole new thread. But as I get older, my priorities genuinely shift. I still fancy younger women but I find myself more attracted to older people. It's weirdly more complex.

Reactions: Disappointered, Good4Nothing and AngelGirl
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
There has been some kind of misunderstanding.
I won't reply to your posts then in future so you do not get upset :3
Crying

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Brick In The Wall
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Yes, age fucks us all. If it's worth anything, the most amazing woman I have ever met only becomes better and sexier as she gets older. Me, i learn more and everything is worth more as I get older. It's ironic and worthy of a whole new thread. But as I get older, my priorities genuinely shift. I still fancy younger women but I find myself more attracted to older people. It's weirdly more complex.
Thanks for your insight. I do agree that this topic needs a separate thread. And I also think that if you are for instance 50, it would be difficult to emotioanlly connect to a 20 year old girl and emotional connection is pretty important in a relationship.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Maybe but I managed to actually make actual friends from Tinder whom I'm fb friends with and I still talk to. Without having sex.
Unless they are really obnoxious fuck boys who wouldn't talk about anything but sex related stuff, verbally abusive, etc. It's not too bad. And I know how to make guy friends.
Why would you use Tinder to make friends? There are other apps for that. Not to mention more organic ways.
You realize that if you matched with them, they find you physically attractive and I doubt that will stop for any reason, the person you reported was telling you the truth. That's just how it is.
Using tinder to make guy friends is not how someone makes guy friends.
Or is that the reason you like making "friends" on tinder? You want "friends" who have an underlying romantic/sexual attraction to you?
Because that is what you have. They are just waiting in the water for their time to strike, I have seen it happen time and time again.
Men keep the company of certain women for as long as they can manage when they think there is even the slightest chance at reciprocal affection.

• Wow
Reactions: Disappointered, antigone_iris and Boart
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Why would you use Tinder to make friends? There are other apps for that. Not to mention more organic ways.
You realize that if you matched with them, they find you physically attractive and I doubt that will stop for any reason, the person you reported was telling you the truth. That's just how it is.
Or is that the reason you like making "friends" on tinder? You want "friends" who have an underlying romantic/sexual attraction to you?
Because that is what you have. They are just waiting in the water for their time to strike, I have seen it happen time and time again.
Men keep the company of certain women for as long as they can manage when they think there is even the slightest chance at reciprocal affection.
I know it is a meme but men literally only want one thing...
Not all men are like that but the exception is rare and you will never meet the exception on a dating app for hook ups lolz.
I guess in life reality does not matter and only your perception of it does in regards to what you think you are experiencing vs what you actually are.
I would not be friends with any men from tinder personally if I even did use it :3
>know how to make guy friends
>orbiters on FB

Last edited:
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Well other people said something along that line. There's obviously a line between sharing your opinion and just harassing other people. If I ask them to stop and they are keep harassing me, they have a problem.
Well don't force your opinion on me. If you think you can't find people to just talk to on Tinder, that's your opinion. I obviously have a different opinion so don't harass me because I don't believe in what you believe in or force your opinion on me.
And people like you are eager to call names just because other people think differently.
I can call names curse, assult and attack, harass and all that. But I choose not to do because that's not my personality. And I definitely don't appreciate being harassed so jt would nice if you can agree to disagree

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour and Deleted member 1465
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Reactions: Boart
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
lmao this is hilarious and sad at the same time :ahhha:

Reactions: Disappointered and GravityUtilizer
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
I would never allow a girl to be my friend. Each to its own I guess.

wow you sound like you're about 13... or you have had some bad experiences with women. also if you can't befriend a woman you probably won't get any either....

Reactions: Isadeth, Deleted member 19654, Aurora and 2 others