no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
IMG 20201111 194631 479
vistsed over 20 pharmacies they all refused to give without prescription but eventually it worked.

current dose i have is 3g

i will wait another month to get another 3g tablets, eventually after 4 months hopefully i could gather 12g of phenobarbital

that's the 1st step

my 2nd step is to go to psychiatrist pretend I have insomnia + trying to quit alcohol = to get diazepam

3rd step is vodka.

once i get all these I'll go to roof (summer time probably) take the stuff and slit my wrists.

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, lobster salad, Silvermorning and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If you have phenobarbital why slit your wrists?

Reactions: adam&eve, lobster salad, AutoTap and 5 others
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
You're lucky that you managed to source it. In my country, it seems impossible to obtain.

Reactions: lobster salad and ecmnesia
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Phenobarbital is not the same as phentobarbital. Had no idea you could kill yourself with this epilepsy drug.

Reactions: adam&eve, AutoTap, GoneGoneGone and 1 other person
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
Phenobarbital is not the same as phentobarbital. Had no idea you could kill yourself with this epilepsy drug.
i guess you can kys with literally anything, depends on dose. like you literally can od on water if you'll drink enough. but actually phenobarbital is pretty dangerous, especially if it's mixed with depressants like alcohol.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Kruger
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Nice plan, but don't forget about antiemetics, they're crucial in every OD.

And yeah,
what's the point really? Why disrupt a peaceful method in such a way?

Had no idea you could kill yourself with this epilepsy drug.
Phenobarbital is way slower than pentobarbital, but also peaceful and yes, a viable method if done correctly and not being found too early.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive, no 4mat, Silvermorning and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Nice plan, but don't forget about antiemetics, they're crucial in every OD.

And yeah,

what's the point really? Why disrupt a peaceful method in such a way?

Phenobarbital is way slower than pentobarbital, but also peaceful and yes, a viable method if done correctly and not being found too early.
Interesting, thanks for the info. I was unaware of this.

Reactions: AutoTap, GoneGoneGone, Silvermorning and 1 other person
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
update, I got my benzos!! visited a therapist for prescription.
20201112 152913

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: its impossible, Silvermorning and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn,. You've got about everything you need. I wish you peace in whatever may happen. Be safe -

• Love
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, Disappointered and no 4mat
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
So now is everyone going to ask where he got it? Hopefully not.
it's okay
got phenobarbital from random pharmacy that i used tricky scenario to give me it
got benzos from psychiatrist prescription after i tell him I have insomnia and trying to quit alcohol
@Nightmare

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning
L

Lil

Nov 6, 2020
From what I read here in the forum, after ingesting the pills, it takes about 1-2 minutes to lose consciousness, so you probably will not have time to slit my wrists. Fortunately you do not have to do it, because the doses you mentioned are more than enough. I plan to ctb the same way and I'm afraid that I will not be able to swallow all the pills before I lose consciousness.

How are you going to ingest the pills?

Reactions: adam&eve
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Doesn't seem like a viable plan at the end. It could take a couple days to die from the OD, so if you're found on the roof you could be saved, even if you slit your wrists, since because of coagulation there's a good chance you won't bleed out.

Reactions: Viro_Major, Silvermorning and no 4mat
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
From what I read here in the forum, after ingesting the pills, it takes about 1-2 minutes to lose consciousness, so you probably will not have time to slit my wrists. Fortunately you do not have to do it, because the doses you mentioned are more than enough. I plan to ctb the same way and I'm afraid that I will not be able to swallow all the pills before I lose consciousness.

How are you going to ingest the pills?
they said phenobarbital is slower than N (pentobarbital) i hope you understood me

ill crush the pills of each kind in bottle then add water, drink juice and listen to favorite music while covering in blanket on house roof (no one will search me there enough time to not be found)

tell me about your plan brother

L

Lil

Nov 6, 2020
they said phenobarbital is slower than N (pentobarbital) i hope you understood me

This is true, and that's why you must be sure nobody will find you for at least 3 days, otherwise there is a chance that a medical treatment will "save" you.

I'm going to take 10-12g Pheno, 500-700mcg fentanyl patches (this is very good bcz no need to swallow).
12 hours fasting before, and meto.

It's probably an over killing, but I'm too afraid to fail...

I think it might work :)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: finishLana, ProntoFim, Disappointered and 3 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You have a solid plan.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Did you know that Margeau Hemmingway killed herself with this drug?

Reactions: no 4mat, Silvermorning and Meditation guide
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I hear the heavens gate cult also thought it was out of this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: justpeachy and Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
I hear the heavens gate cult also thought it was out of this world.

Actually the pheno and booze was used to induce coma , but they died by asphyxiation with a bag tied to their head once unconscious.

Still phenobarbital works, I sadly know this from first hand experience, takes about 17 hours, but it can take up to 36 or more.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Disappointered
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
This is true, and that's why you must be sure nobody will find you for at least 3 days, otherwise there is a chance that a medical treatment will "save" you.

I'm going to take 10-12g Pheno, 500-700mcg fentanyl patches (this is very good bcz no need to swallow).
12 hours fasting before, and meto.

It's probably an over killing, but I'm too afraid to fail...

I think it might work :)
do i need to add meto too brother?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is not a bad idea. If you can easily get it, then do it. The fentanyl patches alone should be lethal, especially when combined with the phenobarbital.

Reactions: Lil
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
It is not a bad idea. If you can easily get it, then do it. The fentanyl patches alone should be lethal, especially when combined with the phenobarbital.
what is fyntalnil and how is it related to my methods

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ignore it. Another user posted about fentanyl.

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020

Any antiemetic will do, but even with one, there's a high chance you are gonna throw up half unconcious, but no worries, it will still work with enough time.

250ml of alcohol should be enough. Less is better, if you have a weak stomach for spirits.

You need to be alone for 24 hours, as a bare minimum. Safest, if longer.

Reactions: Disappointered and timetofly
L

Lil

Nov 6, 2020
Yes, you should, otherwise you may vomit. I recommend you read 'Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death' - everything is explained in the book.

Reactions: ProntoFim, adam&eve, justpeachy and 1 other person
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Concerning antiemetics, if you can buy ondansetron (8 mg is enough) to take with 30 mg metoclopramide it'd be even better. And as others said, make sure to get at least 24-48 hours undisturbed.

Reactions: Silvermorning
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Pheno is still used in many countries in Europe and other areas. Seller(s) of N should know there is competition lol. I know someone who took under 1g years ago, was found in a coma and eventually recovered with no cognitive or physical issues.

That is not to say that I encourage this method, just that it exists.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Yeah makes no sense. The odds of death from that is so slim. It's really kind of overboard. The pheno is going to end things. You don't even need the benzo.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Yeah makes no sense. The odds of death from that is so slim. It's really kind of overboard. The pheno is going to end things. You don't even need the benzo.
Maybe it's something symbolic. Or maybe they want other people to believe they died by slitting wrists.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Maybe it's something symbolic. Or maybe they want other people to believe they died by slitting wrists.
I mean that isn't going to really work unfortunately as with suicides there is always an autopsy and they will automatically detect the pheno and be able to tell what exactly killed the person. I get if it's symbolic I guess but just so they know it's kind of unnecessary pain if they think they need to do it to CTB.

Reactions: adam&eve and GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I mean that isn't going to really work unfortunately as with suicides there is always an autopsy and they will automatically detect the pheno and be able to tell what exactly killed the person. I get if it's symbolic I guess but just so they know it's kind of unnecessary pain if they think they need to do it to CTB.
Not every country does an autopsy. We don't know where OP lives and I think it's better for OP that it stays that way