Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
It was a highschool friends 22nd birthday so we went to town to a couple of pubs to celebrate. Four of us walked back from town afterwards and we walked by the local supermarket where a bunch of wannabe Road men were hanging out.

We walked past them and they started shouting at us '4v2' and 'get the fuck out of (hometown)'. I said to them we dont want to fight since they were a bunch of kids, we just wanted to be left alone and go home. I said no one had a problem with them but they kept threatening us.

Then four of them charged me and started punching me a bunch, it didn't hurt much but my face was pretty mashed afterwards. They said that if I fought back they'd stab me, not like i wouldve fought back since they couldn't have been much older than 16. It only lasted about 10 to 20 seconds and my friends were pretty shook up and upset about it. I just told them I was fine and wanted to go to bed.
The only thing I'm upset about now since it was reported to the police my plans to ctb are completley up in the air. The police have been round twice already and I'm sure they will continue to sniff about since they now I have mental health issues. Like I'm glad that it was only me who was attacked out of my group since I've got nothing to lose. But idk what I'm gonna do with my plans now.

Im not angry at the kids as much as as am with the local council. There is nothing for young people to do in this place even before lockdown. There's no community support whatsoever and everything has been invested in tourism when there's no industry here for it. They were just a bunch of kids with nothing to do in a gentrified, dead end town. I've never had as many problems in other places I've lived than here. Crime is rife and murders are as common as the weather changing. Theres something wrong with this place, its tainted and its people are poisoned. I hate this place.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostangel, Final Escape, Seaghost and 15 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry that happened to you. Your outlook on this is really mature and understanding. Still, it's awful that you were attacked like that.
If not CTB, I hope you're able to move somewhere safer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Huntfish34, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Jesus fucking Christ!
I am so sorry for the bad language here, but this is beyond... Humanity of any kind! This is the ultimate form of basic animalism and savagery.
The people that did this to you might as well be a bunch of apes. Worse, if anything.
Hey man, I am so sorry!
If I was there, I would have taken a stab wound for you at any time of the freaking day. Even if it''s lethal.
But my largest regret is that I could not be there to try and fight for kind people like you, and worse - That stuff like this has happened to me in the past, elementary school and so on on a daily basis. One reason, I am planning to CTB at times and one reason why I came looking for shelter in SS.
Screw those pricks that did this to you and screw them harder for ruining your plans!
Sinai, please, try to take care of yourself for now... I know police will make things times more harder, but please, take care of it all step by step and with whatever plans you have left in there. I know it sucks... Reminds me so damn much of 2018 in a way, how my "freedom" was taken right in front of my eyes like that too.
Paramedics, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Police... They all wanted to eat my soul.
Mate, I still wish you good luck and a good recovery!
Try to be careful, though I know sometimes this crud is around the corner and hardly a person can do anything.
This World... It's Hell.
And sadly, we seem to be the only real kindness left out there as I said before.
I hope you can take care for now! Anytime you need me, I do check ups here, I will try to reply.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Boredom or not, that is no excuse to go around beating rando's up. I hope the band of wild apes get locked up where they belong.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Racon and Brick In The Wall
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Boredom or not, that is no excuse to go around beating rando's up. I hope the band of wild apes get locked up where they belong.
Yup. OP, it's nonsense that the kids were not at fault and the council are to blame. Help the police with their investigation so that other people may avoid getting attacked by the sociopaths.

Reactions: Sinai Silence and Brick In The Wall
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
that's awful, i really am sorry that happened to you. i know you said that it didn't hurt that much, but i'm still wishing you a quick recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Sinai Silence and Brick In The Wall
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm sorry that happened to you. Your outlook on this is really mature and understanding. Still, it's awful that you were attacked like that.
If not CTB, I hope you're able to move somewhere safer.
Thank you for your kind words. I really don't wanna carry on like this, I'd wanna get as far away from this place as humanly possible if I could.
Jesus fucking Christ!
I am so sorry for the bad language here, but this is beyond... Humanity of any kind! This is the ultimate form of basic animalism and savagery.
The people that did this to you might as well be a bunch of apes. Worse, if anything.
Hey man, I am so sorry!
If I was there, I would have taken a stab wound for you at any time of the freaking day. Even if it''s lethal.
But my largest regret is that I could not be there to try and fight for kind people like you, and worse - That stuff like this has happened to me in the past, elementary school and so on on a daily basis. One reason, I am planning to CTB at times and one reason why I came looking for shelter in SS.
Screw those pricks that did this to you and screw them harder for ruining your plans!
Sinai, please, try to take care of yourself for now... I know police will make things times more harder, but please, take care of it all step by step and with whatever plans you have left in there. I know it sucks... Reminds me so damn much of 2018 in a way, how my "freedom" was taken right in front of my eyes like that too.
Paramedics, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Police... They all wanted to eat my soul.
Mate, I still wish you good luck and a good recovery!
Try to be careful, though I know sometimes this crud is around the corner and hardly a person can do anything.
This World... It's Hell.
And sadly, we seem to be the only real kindness left out there as I said before.
I hope you can take care for now! Anytime you need me, I do check ups here, I will try to reply.
If anything it reinforces my deep hatred for people, I don't know what they get out of doing stuff like that. They were probably drunk or high, if not then that would concern me even more.
Thanks man, I wouldn't want you to get stabbed though :/ its not the first time I've been threatened to be stabbed though unfortunately. It happened to me a lot in school too; I've had my face cut with a Stanley knife, been robbed and beaten up more times than I can count. Nowhere feels safe for me in this town, I thought I escaped all that when I moved away but 2020 had different ideas. I knew as soon as sh*t hit the fan and I had to move back it would be the worse decision I'd have to make. It was between that and homelessness.
I still might just say balls to it and still try, but it would mean I would be at higher risk of getting caught, but idk I'm struggling to think atm.
That must have been a difficult time for you, it feel like all they want to do is suck the little energy and life we have left.
This World... It's Hell.
Well said friend
Thanks for your concern too, I'll make sure to reply to your message soon.
Yup. OP, it's nonsense that the kids were not at fault and the council are to blame. Help the police with their investigation so that other people may avoid getting attacked by the sociopaths.
I get that, I didn't say they weren't at fault. In an ideal world I'd want them to get caught and face the consequences of their actions, but that just isn't likely to happen. The police kept telling me how unlikely it will be they can even catch any one of them let alone charge them. They said they wouldn't be able to charge them with assault either since I don't know which kid specifically hit me to cause the damage. Like where's the f*cking logic is that? I didn't have time to analyse which hit was thrown by who, I'm not Sherlock Holmes lol Its just gonna happen again to someone else and one day they are either gonna get caught or pick on the wrong person and someone will end up getting killed. Then even if they are stopped there will be more violence and murder in this hell pit because nothing is being done about it from above. Its all just so hopeless.
that's awful, i really am sorry that happened to you. i know you said that it didn't hurt that much, but i'm still wishing you a quick recovery.
Thank you, the swelling has gone down a lot. I've got a gnarly pair of black eyes but apart from that I don't look any uglier XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk