• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Hello, if you're not familiar with me (just for some context) i am a hikikomori/NEET girl who dropped out of high school in the 9th grade due to constant bullying. because of this i've become a hermit for a while and withdrew from society as a whole. i've been on a job hunt for a while so i could afford the means to ctb which is silly i know, but i'm desperate. well i finally got the email saying i am hired and i just filled out a bunch of paperwork. now i just have to play the waiting game and i can finally purchase my SN soon. i don't know how to feel, it's comforting knowing i'll finally get some money in my pockets and hopefully be able to set up my plan to ctb, it sucks that we as humans have to go through all of these mental gymnastics just so we can find a way to leave peacefully. if there were a god, i wish he'd just hit the doomsday button already.

faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
if there was indeed a god and we were sure of it, you wouldn't have to get a job and i wouldn't have to think about ctb. we could just join churches or temples to worship gods everyday and live a simple life knowing that we'd get to heaven after we die.

but congratulations on getting a job! that's already progress and will give you time to think more about stuff.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Congratulations.

You may or may not find that having a job changes your attitude to ctb. (It will depend on the job and on you.) But don't be surprised if having a job makes you start to feel like giving life another chance. It might also give you more opportunities for meeting people, and that can have a big effect too.

Good luck.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Congrats. If I may ask, how exactly did you do it? Did the idea of getting a job to afford ctb be strong enough to where it landed you a job? In my case, I tried to get a job too but I failed. I can't even get into easy entry level jobs. Either way, whatever happens next, I wish you find peace at the end of it

Reactions: Linda
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Congrats. If I may ask, how exactly did you do it? Did the idea of getting a job to afford ctb be strong enough to where it landed you a job? In my case, I tried to get a job too but I failed. I can't even get into easy entry level jobs. Either way, whatever happens next, I wish you find peace at the end of it

i had no motivation to actually look for a job, it was up until i started doing research on SN and made the decision that it will be my choice of method, i have plans to ctb before my birthday in september so i started planning ahead and came to the realization that i NEED some source of income if i want to purchase the SN. the job i chose isn't really the best but i'm fine with slaving away and playing the waiting game as long as it means that i'll leave soon. just the comfort of knowing that i'll finally be able to get my SN is comforting in itself.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
i had no motivation to actually look for a job, it was up until i started doing research on SN and made the decision that it will be my choice of method, i have plans to ctb before my birthday in september so i started planning ahead and came to the realization that i NEED some source of income if i want to purchase the SN. the job i chose isn't really the best but i'm fine with slaving away and playing the waiting game as long as it means that i'll leave soon. just the comfort of knowing that i'll finally be able to get my SN is comforting in itself.
I don't have any motivation to look for a job either which is probably why I can't get hired. I don't have any motivation to fake being happy in interviews, to mask myself to appear neurotypical in interviews, to deal with perpetual rejections due to me failing to act like a neurotypical and so forth. Either way, I gotta say that the idea of getting SN is sure a strong way to get motivated and I hope that you get what you want at the end even though I do think it's quite unfortunate that SN requires money in the first place.

Just be careful about maintaining your job as, recently, a bunch of pro lifers have been taking down SN sources and are trying to make SN harder to get for everybody. You may not have a chance in the future if you fail now though of course it depends on your country and so forth. Either way, no matter what you do, I wish you the best of luck

• Love
Reactions: bambibambam
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
Hello, if you're not familiar with me (just for some context) i am a hikikomori/NEET girl who dropped out of high school in the 9th grade due to constant bullying. because of this i've become a hermit for a while and withdrew from society as a whole. i've been on a job hunt for a while so i could afford the means to ctb which is silly i know, but i'm desperate. well i finally got the email saying i am hired and i just filled out a bunch of paperwork. now i just have to play the waiting game and i can finally purchase my SN soon. i don't know how to feel, it's comforting knowing i'll finally get some money in my pockets and hopefully be able to set up my plan to ctb, it sucks that we as humans have to go through all of these mental gymnastics just so we can find a way to leave peacefully. if there were a god, i wish he'd just hit the doomsday button already.
im doing this but with birthday money this month;-;
Congratulations.

You may or may not find that having a job changes your attitude to ctb. (It will depend on the job and on you.) But don't be surprised if having a job makes you start to feel like giving life another chance. It might also give you more opportunities for meeting people, and that can have a big effect too.

Good luck.
this is very true my first job after dropping out and becoming a hikikomori made me forget abt being suicidal

but i quit after a month because im dumb

Last edited:
  • Love
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
im doing this but with birthday money this month;-;

this is very true my first job after dropping out and becoming a hikikomori made me forget abt being suicidal

but i quit after a month because im dumb
LOL there's just something beautiful about wanting to ctb around your bday. i hope all goes well for you and you find peace ♡

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find what you search for, it's certainly is so dreadful and cruel to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. We really shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence but anyway I understand why you'd feel comforted at the thought of being closer to having a plan to ctb.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Congratulations on getting a job!

As @Linda said, you may or may not start to feel different about life.
In general, I have observed that attitudes towards bullying and exclusion become negative as people age, and the job may give you an opportunity to get integrated into society.

Either way, I am happy for you that there is a change, and you've personally achieved it.