• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
So i applied and told them why i wana study web dev, showed them i cant afford to pay and that im living off grants and my parents are in old age home.

I submitted docs as proof and they gave me tests a while ago, today they said im accepted.

they teach html, css, javascript, php,sql , React. prep for interviews and some other stuff.

@Lavender Dreams @Hell-On-Earth @KrustyWantsOut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now they said starting monday.
idk if i even care to do it, i know if i get a job in web dev i can help my parents but i just wana die.

what teh use of living with no penis as a man.

just fuck everything, been given oppurnuties is just a tease in the face.

if only i had a normal body id maybe life and improve my life.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Good luck with it. It sounds like it took a great deal of effort to go through the application process and apply for the grant. It's good that you did all that and achieved it- may as well see where this path leads now. I hope it's an interesting course and it gives you a new focus in life. All the best with it.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I'm glad for you that you got accepted in the program. You didn't get it for nothing. I think you can do it and you can be successful. Life still has much to offer besides sex, I believe you can still be happy!

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
I'm glad for you that you got accepted in the program. You didn't get it for nothing. I think you can do it and you can be successful. Life still has much to offer besides sex, I believe you can still be happy!
thanks for the kind words AL.
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 that's fantastic news @HermitLonerGuy !!
Maybe one day i can be as successful as you.
Good luck with it. It sounds like it took a great deal of effort to go through the application process and apply for the grant. It's good that you did all that and achieved it- may as well see where this path leads now. I hope it's an interesting course and it gives you a new focus in life. All the best with it.
thank you so much, i may give it a shot.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
That is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you! HI DO IT! It'll be great, I'm sure!

weightedrocks

weightedrocks

Trans Woman trying her best.
Jan 20, 2023
Congrats!!! You should def do it even if ur gonna ctb. Still worth it bro!

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy
Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
Great news, congratulations Hermit!! I hope you'll enjoy the course and that maybe it will give you a passion to live for. You got this!

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations. All the best for the future 🤗

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm proud of you for having won the opportunity, Hermit. Even if you don't accept it, it'll always be an achievement of yours.

(You all figure we should stand around chanting "Do it?" THAT will play well in some corners of Facebook. 😂 )

Amnesiaisalloverme

Amnesiaisalloverme

My previous name here was 249___nnn
Oct 4, 2022
Jeez man i didnt know before. Im very glad u got admission. Hows it going so far ??