• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
I saw no one ever talk about this on here so I kinda feel embarrassed about this but I live in a rough area with lots of gang violence and most my family and friends and guys I get with are associated and I like that cause I think to myself someday I'm gonna get into something and get shot so I don't have to do the job myself. Hopefully this makes sense

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I getcha, if a person cant do it, they rely on someone else to finish it for them. I try the same thing on my nightwalks

Reactions: newave3 and Puppy
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This method seems like if you seriously want to ctb it has a high probability of failure but it may give you some sense of relief at least.

Reactions: Puppy
Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
I'd like to get shot but don't want to get raped and tortured before getting killed.
I know this is so fucked up of me to say but at this point I don't even care if I get raped and tortured as long as I finally get to go.
Be careful, there are things worse than being shot... or that don't end in murder.
Very very true :(
I getcha, if a person cant do it, they rely on someone else to finish it for them. I try the same thing on my nightwalks

I get it. I go for walks in bad parts of town. I do ride share in really bad parts of town. No luck yet
I'm sorry that you both are trying the same type of thing and can relate. We don't deserve to be this desperate for death I hope we all get peace

Last edited:
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I'd like to get shot but don't want to get raped and tortured before getting killed.
Ya I hear you, I suggested a few different methods that I was thinking about to some people and they always end up judging me in such a rude and negative way. And i'm just thinking like "why don't you suggest me something better then?" and they never do. I guess that's the difference between me and a lot of more normal people it's that I want someone to help me, even if it's involving my own suicide. Sounds really co dependent but i guess that's my deeper issue. I have had many thoughts about what I would do if i encountered a serial killer or someone like that. I just want the pain to be over, I wouldn't mind a mildly painful death but like u said i wouldn't want to be tortured either... i feel like i have been through enough already.

Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
This is the kind of thing where you're more likely to end up shitting in a bag for the rest of your life than be killed.
How is it more likely
I feel like my whole community dying people lives ending left and right from this stuff
How is it more likely
I feel like my whole community dying people lives ending left and right from this stuff
Yeah you probably right tho I just am desperate to convince myself something magical will happen lol

Last edited:
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's like the "i wish i get hit by a bus" sort of thinking. It's nice cause people wont blame you for being suicidal. Getting mangled and/or taken advantage of, not so much.

I know this sounds ironic, but please take care of yourself. All of us deserves a better ending than this.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Everyone who is suicidal must have these thoughts of being murdered or dying in an accident. It's a damn shame it has come down to this. We must put pressure on our so called leaders to give us the right to die with dignity.

Reactions: Pookie