• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

reson

reson

Nov 30, 2023
I have getting bullied for a year now feels like hell honestly the worst part is that I am laughing while there making fun of me. It all started when a girl wrote my name on all of the benches that said my name and that I was ugly then it just got worse and worse now they print out photos of me like a bad photo on me and just gave out to everyone and today they searched up my dad and found out I live with my dad bc of divorce and that he makes 800 dollars a month. I'm kinda popular I'm friends with everyone not bad looking maybe I'm an easy target or just that I'm a bitch. I want to do something about it maybe something terrible you get what I mean or just fucking using all this as motivation

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I have no clue if this helps, but when I was younger I got bullied a lot too for various reasons, but it was mostly due to my looks since I have a skin condition. But what I was told was to either own it, or completely ignore those that bullied me.
And I chose to try and own it and that worked for me, I just decided to roll along with it, I laughed at their jokes, I made my own jokes even if it hurt I didn't let them see it. And while they kept bullying me for a while eventually they lost interest because it clearly didn't bother me (Or so they thought) and once they stopped it was over, they didn't try again. I was likely lucky, but I still wanted to leave this comment in case it might help you.

Own it or ignore them, that's the advice I got and thus is the best I can give you, I hope it helps

reson

reson

Nov 30, 2023
I have no clue if this helps, but when I was younger I got bullied a lot too for various reasons, but it was mostly due to my looks since I have a skin condition. But what I was told was to either own it, or completely ignore those that bullied me.
And I chose to try and own it and that worked for me, I just decided to roll along with it, I laughed at their jokes, I made my own jokes even if it hurt I didn't let them see it. And while they kept bullying me for a while eventually they lost interest because it clearly didn't bother me (Or so they thought) and once they stopped it was over, they didn't try again. I was likely lucky, but I still wanted to leave this comment in case it might help you.

Own it or ignore them, that's the advice I got and thus is the best I can give you, I hope it helps
I'm gonna try thanks for the advice

Reactions: Dingusguy
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
they loose interest after sometime, it's all gonna be okay. but you just stay social with them, or have your own group of people you can be with. this way, you don't seem like an individual and weak target, also, you get people to resort to if someone else tries to hurt you. maybe even say it to some people on their faces what you don't like them doing, but that should be the last option to resort to. standing up to the bullies should only be done if you've tried all you rother options. anyhow, even if you don't do anything and just focus on yourself, forget about the douchebags, they'd stop eventually. take care.

• Love
Reactions: reson
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
My wife used to go to high school in a "rough" neighborhood. She told me if someone tried to bully her... she had to confront that person or it would continue to escalate. (She had to physically beat them up sometimes) . People suck. Pop that bitch in the nose ... see if she prints out pictures of you again. ( you have to defend yourself against their abuse)

I'm sorry you are having to go through this...

reson

reson

Nov 30, 2023
My wife used to go to high school in a "rough" neighborhood. She told me if someone tried to bully her... she had to confront that person or it would continue to escalate. (She had to physically beat them up sometimes) . People suck. Pop that bitch in the nose ... see if she prints out pictures of you again. ( you have to defend yourself against their abuse)

I'm sorry you are having to go through this...
I hope I make out of high school it really destroyed me

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Tell them to stop ,if teachers don't help ,threaten them , by physically or mentally torturing them .Be loud and bold . Next time they do it teach them a lesson , if u don't speak up, there will another victim. First confront them and then start your villain arc. Hmm like make a whole video about everything and share it to social media or to the right people.

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
You are human.That shit would break a lot of people down. I'm pissed off reading about it.

You can continue as you are and feel like a victim. Or stand up for yourself. You will feel a thousand times better for having taken action.

If you have friends. Rally them behind you.
Visualize yourself confronting these bullies. They want an easy target ... make it hard on them.

If you don't want to get physical ... ok.

Try pouring a drink over her head ...every day. Ruin her pretty outfit...every day. Oops... I spilt my cottage cheese on your head.

You will feel better for taking a stand.

Keep posting here. It isn't good to keep all that hurt inside. I am on your side ( for what it is worth)

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for what happened. Nobody should be bullied, esp. for looks. I don't know what to advocate that would help.

• Love
Reactions: Dingusguy
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
You sound very young.

My husband and I were both teachers in elementary and junior high. For non-Americans, that is ages 6 to 14. The district provided my husband and I a joint office. We always allowed bullied students to come in, cry, lay on our couch, tell us what's happening, etc. Our students loved us.

My husband would always tell them, especially the boys, to punch the bully in the mouth. Because even if you get punched a few times after that, you will feel better about standing up for yourself and gain confidence. And the bully will think twice about messing with you again. I took a more subtle approach with my students. But that's why I love my husband so much. We complimented one another, balanced each other out.

I just hope that when you say you want to do something terrible, that it is only something terrible to you, and maybe the bully. But don't hurt others who have nothing to do with it. The world for humans is becoming as brutal as the world for a zebra or a antelope, in Tanzania or Kenya, filled with lions, hyenas and wild dogs wanting to kill and eat you. So sorry for everything you're going through. Hugs!

Last edited:
reson

reson

Nov 30, 2023
Tell them to stop ,if teachers don't help ,threaten them , by physically or mentally torturing them .Be loud and bold . Next time they do it teach them a lesson , if u don't speak up, there will another victim. First confront them and then start your villain arc. Hmm like make a whole video about everything and share it to social media or to the right people.

I go in a class where most make fun of me I think it will get worse if I do something because it's not only one person who makes fun of me it's half the class
You sound very young.

My husband and I were both teachers in elementary and junior high. For non-Americans, that is ages 6 to 14. The district provided my husband and I a joint office. We always allowed bullied students to come in, cry, lay on our couch, tell us what's happening, etc. Our students loved us.

My husband would always tell them, especially the boys, to punch the bully in the mouth. Because even if you get punched a few times after that, you will feel better about standing up for yourself and gain confidence. And the bully will think twice about messing with you again. I took a more subtle approach with my students. But that's why I love my husband so much. We complimented one another, balanced each other out.

I just hope that when you say you want to do something terrible, that it is only something terrible to you, and maybe the bully. But don't hurt others who have nothing to do with it. The world for humans is becoming as brutal as the world for a zebra or an antelope, in Tanzania or Kenya, filled with lions, hyenas and wild dogs wanting to kill and eat you. So sorry for everything you're going

You are human.That shit would break a lot of people down. I'm pissed off reading about it.

You can continue as you are and feel like a victim. Or stand up for yourself. You will feel a thousand times better for having taken action.

If you have friends. Rally them behind you.
Visualize yourself confronting these bullies. They want an easy target ... make it hard on them.

If you don't want to get physical ... ok.

Try pouring a drink over her head ...every day. Ruin her pretty outfit...every day. Oops... I spilt my cottage cheese on your head.

You will feel better for taking a stand.

Keep posting here. It isn't good to keep all that hurt inside. I am on your side ( for what it is worth)
it's not only her my classmates too the people I hang with make jokes about me and my family I usually say something back but it has gotten worse I can't take this physical because it will get worse because cps wants to take me and they want me to meet a therapist because they see me as the problem but maybe throwing a bucket with cold water will make them shut up
You sound very young.

I just hope that when you say you want to do something terrible, that it is only something terrible to you, and maybe the bully. But don't hurt others who have nothing to do with it. The world for humans is becoming as brutal as the world for a zebra or a antelope, in Tanzania or Kenya, filled with lions, hyenas and wild dogs wanting to kill and eat you. So sorry for everything you're going through. Hugs!
I just want them to stop but they won't they all just think it's fun I'm from a poor neighborhood and I go in a school where many people are "rich" so they see me as waste honestly but thanks you sound as a very sweet person

Last edited:
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
If you don't wanna deal with it , then get super focused on your studies and ignore them, I hope u r getting out of there soon anyways . I was once bullied by most of the female classmates in middle school too. Focus is the only way not to feel anything, and good grades. If u have public/school library or online study groups...
It's strange bullies don't remember the things they did to you but u will always . You have two choices become super focused or change school.you can always get answers on quora