H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
I've been searching for days and pressing down as hard as I can but I just can't find it.

I'll go to where I feel my pulse the most but everytime I press onto it and think that I found the sweet spot, I'll feel the pulse somewhere else.

It's so frustrating. But I wonder if that's okay.

Like everytime I press onto the place where I think the sweet spot may be, I feel faint.

Just a couple of minutes ago, I was tightening the ratchet in different places of my neck and felt really tired and lightheaded but I was feeling some pain. I really did feel like I was about to give out and started to panic when I had difficulty releasing the ratchet.

I'm pretty sure I'm blocking my jugular veins. But I wonder if that's enough to actually make me ctb.

Any help would definitely be appreciated.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
I've been searching for days and pressing down as hard as I can but I just can't find it.

I'll go to where I feel my pulse the most but everytime I press onto it and think that I found the sweet spot, I'll feel the pulse somewhere else.

It's so frustrating. But I wonder if that's okay.

Like everytime I press onto the place where I think the sweet spot may be, I feel faint.

Just a couple of minutes ago, I was tightening the ratchet in different places of my neck and felt really tired and lightheaded but I was feeling some pain. I really did feel like I was about to give out and started to panic when I had difficulty releasing the ratchet.

I'm pretty sure I'm blocking my jugular veins. But I wonder if that's enough to actually make me ctb.

Any help would definitely be appreciated.
Blocking just the jugular will cause your head to feel like it will explode, its not pleasant, look on youtube at carotid artery, just keep the video on repeat

Reactions: Ghost2211
H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
Blocking just the jugular will cause your head to feel like it will explode, its not pleasant, look on youtube at carotid artery, just keep the video on repeat
Thanks for the response but I've tried. I've watched videos and followed their ways to find the carotid arteries but could never find them.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Sounds to me like you found it. You're supposed to feel faint. If you had the head exploding feeling it would be your jugulars.

Reactions: HopeIsLost
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for the response but I've tried. I've watched videos and followed their ways to find the carotid arteries but could never find them.
It does take a while to find it properly and apply the right pressure, ive felt faint before with no pain from doing it right, didnt go through with it due to stuff happening. But other times I've tried it I couldn't quite do it properly, its just a matter of trial and error so to speak

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
Sounds to me like you found it. You're supposed to feel faint. If you had the head exploding feeling it would be your jugulars.
I really hope I did. Thanks
It does take a while to find it properly and apply the right pressure, ive felt faint before with no pain from doing it right, didnt go through with it due to stuff happening. But other times I've tried it I couldn't quite do it properly, its just a matter of trial and error so to speak
Sometimes I feel like I have found it. I'll press onto my pulse and won't feel any pain but I'll start to hear my pulse and feel the artery expanding which worries me. Also whenever I practice with the ratchet, I make it really tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It actually is (the head reaches maximum blood capacity and can no longer take in fresh oxygen, this will render someone unconscious sooner or later), but it's not peaceful (unlike squeezing the carotids along with the jugulars) and since the jugulars are basically right on the carotids this means that we only need to apply more pressure to catch the carotids as well if we feel exploding head. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, fellas, I'm going to try experimenting with night-night since partial seems to involve crushing the trachea in my case. Hope I can find a ratchet strap lol.