• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
I have my whole life tried to fix things, plan for the future, worried so much about the future etc. And everything have always screwed up anyway. My life really suck so I decided to give up and ordered some SN. And its so strange but I have felt better than ever since I placed the order. I dont care about the future anymore and i'm just living for the day. I know that I from now on can end it whenever I want which have taken all the worries for the future away. I dont feel locked in anymore, beacuse I can die whenver I want. There is from now on always a easy way out of this. I can eat candy for breakfast, because who cares if I get diabetes? I hate my job and are literaly afraid to go there but who cares? I can just die if I get to fed up one day. Im afraid to get even lonelier in the future, but who cares? I can just die if I get to lonely. I will probally use the SN one day so I don't need to care about anything anymore.

Anyone feel the same?

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
yeah it's nice to know that it's there no problem, don't have to worry about sorting anything else out method wise, it's just there

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I have this sense of comfort because of SN too. But still I don't feel happy enough to do anything. I'm thinking a lot about the breakup and what failure I am for thinking I could have it all.
I isolated myself, don't go out too much, don't take care of myself. Having SN for me feels like a way out of sadness, darkness... It's not giving me any superpowers, more like a solution.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
I know that I from now on can end it whenever I want which have taken all the worries for the future away. I dont feel locked in anymore, beacuse I can die whenver I want.

I feel the same way. I may actually end up pushing my CTB date out another few years - but if things go tits up and my quality of life degrades - well, there's a lot of security in knowing that I have the option to go out on a high note instead of getting drug along rock bottom for an indeterminate amount of time first.

You know that fiction trope where the hero gets captured and the torturer tells them that they can chose between a fast, merciful death or a slow, horrible one? Yeah, I don't have any strong enough attachments or convictions to pick the slow, noble end. Am I willing to endure all the agony of a miserable, drawn out death and all the agonies it entails just for funsies?

Hell no, or in other words,

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
yeah, i feel ya!
like anytime i think of my death i get kind of happy. and the more steps i take towards actualising this goal, the more i feel at peace with myself.
it's like, there's a solution, there's something to hold on to, yeah? something concrete. like having your own little superpower.

yeah, "power", i think that's it. like in having SN you now have the power to choose over your own death. you have the agency and it will work and no one can stop you. you have a fixed goal and no matter what you do, you can act out that goal, have a surefire way out.

so yeah... i get this. :)

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I've felt way calmer since I assembled the whole exit package.

I'd rather choose to not exist at all but at least this provides some kind of switch off control for the life.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am happy you are able to get somewhat of a peace of mind. I wish you the best going forward ❤️

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm excited about getting my SN. I just hope it's pure enough, the website didn't indicate if it was. But I really don't know if it's gonna give me a feeling of relief or if it's just gonna push me over the edge as soon as possible.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yeah having an accessible method is a super relieving feeling, it's ironic how calming the ability of being able to end it all is. What country are you from that you ordered the sn in if you don't mind me asking?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I totally feel the same
I have my whole life tried to fix things, plan for the future, worried so much about the future etc. And everything have always screwed up anyway. My life really suck so I decided to give up and ordered some SN. And its so strange but I have felt better than ever since I placed the order. I dont care about the future anymore and i'm just living for the day. I know that I from now on can end it whenever I want which have taken all the worries for the future away. I dont feel locked in anymore, beacuse I can die whenver I want. There is from now on always a easy way out of this. I can eat candy for breakfast, because who cares if I get diabetes? I hate my job and are literaly afraid to go there but who cares? I can just die if I get to fed up one day. Im afraid to get even lonelier in the future, but who cares? I can just die if I get to lonely. I will probally use the SN one day so I don't need to care about anything anymore.

Anyone feel the same?

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
Yes. Now that I have my SN, I can just be. It's funny how having such a sure, easy out unlocks your life. Now I just do what I feel. It's peaceful.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
i'm looking for ordering some too, my anxiety is through the roof lately.