jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
People are stingy as fuck with upvotes and posts are taken down for the most ridiculous reason. Thank fuck for SS

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy, Kurushii, MothyCuddler and 22 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021

• Yay!
Reactions: Csmith8827, Hirokami, not-2-b-the-answer and 10 others
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
I only like the cat subs

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lightina Yagami, Rocinante, Kevin_Logan and 8 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I second the "Thank fuck for SS" part. Most stuff that we can discuss here wouldn't fly anywhere else, not only on Reddit.

Reactions: Toji, Source Energy, lachrymost and 11 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
People are stingy as fuck with upvotes and posts are taken down for the most ridiculous reason. Thank fuck for SS
I just had a bad time on there too. Bunch of arrogant pricks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, Rocinante, Luchs and 3 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I'm convinced that most of the users on Reddit aren't even real.

The major subs with political agendas are likely bot farms trying to sway opinions.

Especially the posts that you see that will have tons of awards on them.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Csmith8827, WonderingSoul and 7 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
these fkng normies!!!111

• Yay!
Reactions: Mr_House, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, littlelady774 and 6 others
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
I'm convinced that most of the users on Reddit aren't even real.

The major subs with political agendas are likely bot farms trying to sway opinions.

Especially the posts that you see that will have tons of awards on them.
Yeah circle jerking bots.

Reactions: Luchs, jodes2 and Celerity
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Fwiw, I just made Reddit a slightly better place by making a sub, r/PegasosVAD, hopefully it won't get taken down. A place with the same mentality as SS where it's ok to want to die. The only restriction is it's for 18+ as per Pegasos' requirements

Reactions: Source Energy, Luchs and GrumpyFrog
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Hey if anyone's interested, today I found two subs with a whole load of pro-choicers!

R/suicidal_thoughts

R/mentalhealth

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WonderingSoul and StarlightDreamer
CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
Reddit is an echo chamber for emotionally fragile, intellectually deficient Statists and other lower forms of pro-authoritarian subhuman filth. Reddit is where you go when you want your perfectly good argument picked apart / Reddit is where you go to pat yourself on the back while pretending you're not a fucking bootlicking misogynist. Reddit is the biggest hive of incels in existence. I'd like to see it disappear.

On the other hand, this space is great! It took me months to find a site where suicidal speech is respected.

• Love
Reactions: guayabas, Spiritual survivor, jodes2 and 3 others
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Yea, it really could be a great tool, if not for the heavy moderation and pple being nasty if they disagree with a comment. The censoring is very heavy 😔 but yea makes u feel discouraged from even posting. Rarely or never had I started a fight with anyone, try to be polite, but just having a thought that might be intelligent will get u banned 😂

Reactions: jodes2
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I got IP banned. It is unfair.

Reactions: Source Energy and jodes2
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
It's good for quick information and for hobby subs. But yeah the large subs are pretty pointless.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Skathon, jalapeno and 2 others
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Yeah...I had to stop going there a while ago...bunch of Image whoring sluts.

• Yay!
Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
Reddit just seems so hostile at times. Ironically, I wouldn't consider it an inclusive place. Lots of infighting and drama.

Reactions: Celerity, jodes2 and Rairii
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I got IP banned. It is unfair.
Ugh. Me too. What did you get banned for. I got banned for apparently harassing someone which is totally ott. I told someone that they should do a smidgen of research before posting something that is already posted like 10 times a day, spamming people's feeds. You'd have thought Reddit admins would be on my side trying to make it a better place. But admins are ban-happy assholes. So now I have to make a new account every 2 weeks and put up with really fucking annoying 10 minute delays between comments and not being able to post on high karma requiring subs

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
Ugh. Me too. What did you get banned for.
I was in subreddit and I said I don't support Roe v Wade, and think it is okay to have choice prior to child being born. i thought this was normal sentiment but I was downvoted in subreddit and I guess they reported me and also I received messages from reddit saying I was at risk of self harm.
i am not banned for commenting this here too?
I got banned for apparently harassing someone which is totally ott. I told someone that they should do a smidgen of research before posting something that is already posted like 10 times a day, spamming people's feeds. You'd have thought Reddit admins would be on my side trying to make it a better place. But admins are ban-happy assholes. So now I have to make a new account every 2 weeks and put up with really fucking annoying 10 minute delays between comments and not being able to post on high karma requiring subs
That is brutal to hear. Mods seem like they want a reason to ban someone.
Being IP banned is kind of good, now I have no reason to read through comments and just browse posts instead.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I was in subreddit and I said I don't support Roe v Wade, and think it is okay to have choice prior to child being born. i thought this was normal sentiment but I was downvoted in subreddit and I guess they reported me and also I received messages from reddit saying I was at risk of self harm.
i am not banned for commenting this here too?

That is brutal to hear. Mods seem like they want a reason to ban someone.
Being IP banned is kind of good, now I have no reason to read through comments and just browse posts instead.
Oh man. Just browsing sucks though. I get frustrated by people's comments and have a really strong urge to post! I can't believe how strict Reddit admins are. They must lose so many people to bans. They probably don't care as long as people keep browsing and clicking adverts. It's disgusting what a monopoly they have, there is nowhere else on the net that big for discussions so they just do what they please. Someone should set up an alternative

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
Oh man. Just browsing sucks though. I get frustrated by people's comments and have a really strong urge to post! I can't believe how strict Reddit admins are. They must lose so many people to bans. They probably don't care as long as people keep browsing and clicking adverts. It's disgusting what a monopoly they have, there is nowhere else on the net that big for discussions so they just do what they please. Someone should set up an alternative
There have been a few alternatives but they attract different types of people(Nazi and whatnot), and usually close down after a while. Like voat, for example.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
There have been a few alternatives but they attract different types of people(Nazi and whatnot), and usually close down after a while. Like voat, for example.
Yeah. And there's 4chan which is apparently loaded with psychos saying they want to hurt people. A place of government watchlists for certain 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: woundfvcker and Rocinante
M

membo

Sep 14, 2020
Reddit is total authoritarian echo chamber. Only the correct opinions are allowed.

Reactions: lofticries, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Seiko and 1 other person
tiredofbreathing

tiredofbreathing

Jan 3, 2023
People are really mean on there too. Like really cruel. And not just a few people like thousands of people will harass someone on a single post when they didn't do anything wrong they just didn't like what they said. People are cruel everywhere online even here but never seen it as bad as places like Reddit

Reactions: lofticries, decafcoffee, Celerity and 3 others
M

membo

Sep 14, 2020
People are really mean on there too. Like really cruel. And not just a few people like thousands of people will harass someone on a single post when they didn't do anything wrong they just didn't like what they said. People are cruel everywhere online even here but never seen it as bad as places like Reddit
Yeah, exactly.

I still prefer niche forum communities like this one to Reddit for exactly that reason. They are often kinder and more welcoming.

Reactions: lofticries and Celerity
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
tbh with reddit it really depends on the community imo. the bigger subs are absolute dogshit echochambers but certain smaller communities are nice, ive had a lot of experience with really kind people

pretty much just avoid large adn popular subs at all cost

Reactions: car and Skathon
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
the thing abt reddit is it's good for absorbing info, but not good for expressing ops

Reactions: Skathon