• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

riddlerenjoyer

riddlerenjoyer

Just a guy
Apr 24, 2023
I accidentally ordered sn from some site fraudulently, should i be worried the cops will come to my home? It didn't bill me at all I'm worried as hell.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
I dont know what site you used but where I ordered from I had to verify the payment manually per mail, so idk maybe your site does it similarly?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Unlikely unless you did something to really arouse suspicion like announcing what you intended to do with it. When you say fraudulently, what do you mean? Fake company details or something like that?

Reactions: riddlerenjoyer
riddlerenjoyer

riddlerenjoyer

Just a guy
Apr 24, 2023
Unlikely unless you did something to really arouse suspicion like announcing what you intended to do with it. When you say fraudulently, what do you mean? Fake company details or something like that?
Yea i made up a fake company ☹️
I dont know what site you used but where I ordered from I had to verify the payment manually per mail, so idk maybe your site does it similarly?
Nope, i think they send the bill to the company, but it doesn't exist so I'm worried. There's was no billing to me directly

Last edited:
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i don't think you have to worry too much about it. to me, worst case scenario is that you got scammed out of some money. i find it unlikely that the police would get involved.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Yea i made up a fake company ☹️

Nope, i think they send the bill to the company, but it doesn't exist so I'm worried. There's was no billing to me directly
They'll probably just see it as a nuisance... It's not like you tried to con them out of money.