• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
She told me to give her my address so she could call the paramedics and the police if anything happened. And honestly I am able to believe that she is able to make sure that the services will quickly respond because she is high up in the military. I love her and don't want to cut off contact with her, but she won't even discuss it with me and insists that I give her my address. What should I do? How do I lie to calm the situation and make her believe that I don't intend to ctb? Have you ever dealt with a similar situation?

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13
alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Just change the subject completely and ignore or dismiss every time she mentions suicide

Reactions: Meditation guide
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
You can refuse, right? And she can't force you into giving it to her I feel like. Maybe you can give us more context on what exactly you've told her, wording is pretty important

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Don't give her an address, idk how you would prevent this, but she might be abke to get someone to track your messages to an Ip address and figure out your location from there. Might be fearmongering on my part since it is smth I think about often, of someone doing that to me to torment me. But you said she is a high ranking military one, so she just might be able to do that.

As for how to convince her you are fine, here are some lies that she might believe depending on your lifestyle and personality

1. You had a panic/manic attack and are feeling fine now, no need to fuse over it.
2. You were at a party, and you think you accidentally consumed smth weird, but everything is okay now.
3. You got some drugs, had a really bad trip, and you won't do it again now that you know it fucks you up really badly
4. You had a bad day and need to vent, but you are recieving professional help currently and there's no need to worry.
5. You had an agrument with another friend, and was in a downward spiral where all of your problems seemed so much worse and you are fine now.
6. One of your friends cut ties with you and you wanted some attention, you're sorry that you lied about this and that you will not do it again.

Reactions: readytogetout and LONE WOLF.
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Don't lie to her but refuse to discuss it again and remember this important lesson. No matter who it is or how close you feel to them you can't expect anyone to understand with your desire to ctb. And don't give her your address.

Reactions: A Human? and LONE WOLF.
Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023
Just change the subject completely and ignore or dismiss every time she mentions suicide
I'm trying, but she keeps ignoring me and asking for my address, bc "she care about me" (which is bullshit, bc as prolifer, she just want to feel good for herself, that she "saved poor girl's life")
You can refuse, right? And she can't force you into giving it to her I feel like. Maybe you can give us more context on what exactly you've told her, wording is pretty important
I mean, I can refuse but I also want to go into military like her and if I ghost her now, I'm pretty sure apart from the heartbreak, when I try to get into a military unit, she will inform her superiors that I once wanted CTB. And she only wants to talk about this, so I can't change the subject.
Don't give her an address, idk how you would prevent this, but she might be abke to get someone to track your messages to an Ip address and figure out your location from there. Might be fearmongering on my part since it is smth I think about often, of someone doing that to me to torment me. But you said she is a high ranking military one, so she just might be able to do that.

As for how to convince her you are fine, here are some lies that she might believe depending on your lifestyle and personality

1. You had a panic/manic attack and are feeling fine now, no need to fuse over it.
2. You were at a party, and you think you accidentally consumed smth weird, but everything is okay now.
3. You got some drugs, had a really bad trip, and you won't do it again now that you know it fucks you up really badly
4. You had a bad day and need to vent, but you are recieving professional help currently and there's no need to worry.
5. You had an agrument with another friend, and was in a downward spiral where all of your problems seemed so much worse and you are fine now.
6. One of your friends cut ties with you and you wanted some attention, you're sorry that you lied about this and that you will not do it again.
I'm trying to do the first option, bc she knows that I do not have the opportunity to take drugs and go to parties, due to strict parents
Don't lie to her but refuse to discuss it again and remember this important lesson. No matter who it is or how close you feel to them you can't expect anyone to understand with your desire to ctb. And don't give her your address.
Yeah, I learn my lesson. I just forgot that she is prolifer that wants to be a fucking hero and "save my life" bc she "care about me" (aka she just wants to feel good that she is so awesome because she pulled someone away from ctb).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Freyja13 and LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm trying, but she keeps ignoring me and asking for my address, bc "she care about me" (which is bullshit, bc as prolifer, she just want to feel good for herself, that she "saved poor girl's life")

I mean, I can refuse but I also want to go into military like her and if I ghost her now, I'm pretty sure apart from the heartbreak, when I try to get into a military unit, she will inform her superiors that I once wanted CTB. And she only wants to talk about this, so I can't change the subject.

I'm trying to do the first option, bc she knows that I do not have the opportunity to take drugs and go to parties, due to strict parents

Yeah, I learn my lesson. I just forgot that she is prolifer that wants to be a fucking hero and "save my life" bc she "care about me" (aka she just wants to feel good that she is so awesome because she pulled someone away from ctb).
Do not give her your address under any circumstances, tell her you had a bad day and needed to rant and that your sorry she got the wrong idea but if she's going to keep banging on about it then you'll have to ghost her. Personally I doubt she's actually in the military (just a hunch) Anyhoo l wish you well and send you a virtual Hug🤗 🐺

Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023
Do not give her your address under any circumstances, tell her you had a bad day and needed to rant and that your sorry she got the wrong idea but if she's going to keep banging on about it then you'll have to ghost her. Personally I doubt she's actually in the military (just a hunch) Anyhoo l wish you well and send you a virtual Hug🤗 🐺
Yeaah, I got proofs that she is in a military
And situation under control, your excuses helped. Thanks

Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023
Yeaah, I got proofs that she is in a military
And the situation has calmed down thanks to your advice

StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019

If you want to get into the military, why are you trying to CTB? Why not see how life plays out? I will say however, depending on your psychiatric history, if you're in the US at least, the military is not an option. I know because of my mood disorders/psychiatric history I would be disqualified from being drafted, I guess unless things were dire and they switched up the rules.