• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheLittleMouse

TheLittleMouse

It/They Trying to find a way out of this hole
Aug 4, 2023
(I want ask a question, I am so excited XD)

I was making some test to find my "sweet spot". I try to use my hands but it didn't work, then i decide to use a shoelace and use my hands to make the pressure, i try to push it form behind and up (didn't work) but then i decided to wrap it around my neck from behind and cross it front and push it, and it work! It didn't hurt and i could breath but I almost pass out instantly and i felt light headed not like my head would explode (like when we press the jugular vein) and then I stop and run to here XD.

I just want to know how to simulate that with the rope when I CTB (partial hanging) because my efforts to simulate the hanging cenario didn't work, so I am afraid I cant hit my sweet spot when I actually CTB

• Informative
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3, wait.what, ABSOLUTION and 2 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Putting the rope a little bit above the adam's apple works for me. I also seemed to have an easier time compressing it with rope when I lean my head upwards. Once you pass out it's just a matter of making sure you don't regain consciousness. Now I have a question too, you don't have to answer though of course. But based on this image. Will this will work?
IMG 0931

Edit: just realized this person hasn't been active since August. So If anyone else could answer my question it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
TheLittleMouse

TheLittleMouse

It/They Trying to find a way out of this hole
Aug 4, 2023
Putting the rope a little bit above the adam's apple works for me. I also seemed to have an easier time compressing it with rope when I lean my head upwards. Once you pass out it's just a matter of making sure you don't regain consciousness. Now I have a question too, you don't have to answer though of course. But based on this image. Will this will work?
View attachment 123147

Edit: just realized this person hasn't been active since August. So If anyone else could answer my question it would be greatly appreciated.
I've been very busy sense the last post, but I think it might work, try do to some tests before going to CBT