• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
I backed out of my last ctb method which was jumping, but I found an easier method! I got some Benadryl which is OTC and has about 1.2 gram of diphenhydramine which is fatal for a person of my weight. I'll consume some klonopin and alcohol, just for extra measure.
Overall I feel happy, and free! Unlike last time where I was VERY nervous. Nobody cares but like I just wanted to tell someone what was happening which I obviously wouldn't be able to do anywhere else. Soo ya. Its kinda freeing knowing I can leave whenever I want. Peace ✌️

• Love
Reactions: BroodingBleu and Sluggish_Slump
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
You sure it will be enough? Someone will chime in with some info I'd guess

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I hope it works. OTC meds for ctb are risky.

I haven't found the ld50 maybe someone else knows..?

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
You sure it will be enough? Someone will chime in with some info I'd guess
If I try, I'll keep updating it here. I hope its enough tho
I hope it works. OTC meds for ctb are risky.

I haven't found the ld50 maybe someone else knows..?
Do you think adding klonopin and alcohol would decrease the survival rate? The drug interaction checker says "monitor closely, all 3 can increase sedation."

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I don't think it's as easy to CTB off of diphenhydramine as you or other websites make it out to be. If it were the case, we'd be seeing far more suicide reports related to diphenhydramine overdosing than we currently do.

I think it's as unreliable as CTBing on overdosing on antidepressants. Yes technically it is possible and have been cases of people CTBing on an antidepressant overdose, but those seem to be the exception not the norm.

If you can at least try to get your hands on a benzo, either clear net or dark web, you'd have a better chance if used in combination with diphenhydramine and/or alcohol. But still if it were me, I'd prefer to use diphenhydramine as an additional antiemetic along with a more powerful antiemetic (metoclopramide, domperidone, zofran or olanzapine), rather than overdosing on it and increasing the risks of vomiting.