parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry if this question is dumb or anything, but I was heavily considering SN and was looking for places to get an antiemetic online. I found a site that seems reputable enough, but this my first time ordering drugs online without a prescription, so I'm a bit paranoid of getting in trouble with law enforcement. The meto I found is 10 mg and comes in a box of 100 pills which is way more than enough, but if I were to order it is there a chance of it being seized by customs or anything? I think it'd be sent in a pretty small package though so it wouldn't stand out much...and I live in the US in case anyone needed to know.

Reactions: Saed
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I don't think you even need a prescription for meto in a lot of countries and its even sold on ebay so there's nothing to worry about. It's not a narcotic.

Reactions: Saed, Deleted member 14386 and parasytes_
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
I don't think you even need a prescription for meto in a lot of countries and its even sold on ebay so there's nothing to worry about. It's not a narcotic.
Yeah after doing a bit of research I just decided to go ahead and buy it, but I just hope it gets to me with no problems. Thanks for the reassurance!

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Saed
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Yeah after doing a bit of research I just decided to go ahead and buy it, but I just hope it gets to me with no problems. Thanks for the reassurance!
I've been trying to find a place to buy it in the us can u pm me where your buying it from thanks

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Your probably fine, like others have said I don't think it's illegal to posses or anything (I am in the UK)

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Although you need a prescription it is still legal to possess, so nothing to worry about here.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Angina and Saed
LifeOnHard

LifeOnHard

Jul 17, 2020
Can you pm the site where you bought the meto please? I'll try anything.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Yeah don't stress, law enforcement have MUCH bigger problems to deal with. There's no way you would get a knock on the door for a box of anti-sickness tablets :hug:

• Love
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
there should not be any problem . i ordered it online and custom found it and they just send it to me.Meto isn't an illegal medicine

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Oof. I want to buy meto online too but I'm worried it's fake. There are a lot of online pharmacies out there but it seems kind of shady to me. I'll play it safe and lie to my pcp first, we have good rapport so she'll believe me.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
Can you pm the site where you bought the meto please? I'll try anything.
Sorry I can't seem to pm you, but if you search the thread titled "meto prescription in the US" someone mentions a website that starts with the word "In." That's where I got mine from, but it's gonna take a while to ship because covid is delaying shipments, ugh.

LifeOnHard

LifeOnHard

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry I can't seem to pm you, but if you search the thread titled "meto prescription in the US" someone mentions a website that starts with the word "In." That's where I got mine from, but it's gonna take a while to ship because covid is delaying shipments, ugh.
Yes, I found the site you mentioned unfortunately they don't seem to ship to where I live. Guess I'll have to try somewhere else. *sigh* Thanks for the reply anyway and I hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: parasytes_