And I dedicate this song to someone very special from the forum

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, houseofleaves, Eternally Dottie and 1 other person
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
You drank the whole bottle? Any particular reason?

That is indeed a stellar photo. You've a compelling gaze. I like your hair.

In case you were unaware, the wikipedia link doesn't work.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, Eternally Dottie and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
1,85cm

87kg

Blood= AB -

Reactions: Eternally Dottie
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Ok, the link doesn't work. I know from my family tree that I am a descendant of Lope de Aguirre, Prince of Liberty in some Latin American towns. It doesn't matter, I can prove it because I did a genealogical study.

>Among my most notable relatives according to normie population are:

>america explorer
Lieutenant colonel of the popular army (against Franco)
Captain of the army (for the Blue Division where he participated) and obtained his iron cross
You drank the whole bottle? Any particular reason?

That is indeed a stellar photo. You've a compelling gaze. I like your hair.

In case you were unaware, the wikipedia link doesn't work.
Yes, now yes, but nothing, I'm stronger than alcohol. My death will be by SN. I hope 30 grams is enough.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, myopybyproxy, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
Ok, the link doesn't work. I know from my family tree that I am a descendant of Lope de Aguirre, Prince of Liberty in some Latin American towns. It doesn't matter, I can prove it because I did a genealogical study.

>Among my most notable relatives according to normie population are:

>america explorer
Lieutenant colonel of the popular army (against Franco)
Captain of the army (for the Blue Division where he participated) and obtained his iron cross

Yes, now yes, but nothing, I'm stronger than alcohol. My death will be by SN. I hope 30 grams is enough.
I'm sorry life has turned out this way for you. Wishing you all the best. Alcohol can be a comfort at the time - I understand

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and bad luck
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
Beautiful song. Beautiful photo. đź’›

• Love
Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021

Ok, I'm going to fight. With some Spanish son of a bitch they always run away) I'll read you in an hour. Let's see if I find someone brave.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
This all comes off quite narcissistic I must say. Very self indulgent and quite ignorant. Either way, I don't think needing a fight or a girl to beg you not to do it are good reasons to put your life on the chopping board. It's certainly not fair to expect others (in particular women) to carry the weight of whether you want to live or not. Put the vodka down, go home and go to sleep.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, edu0z, myopybyproxy and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
This all comes off quite narcissistic I must say. Very self indulgent and quite ignorant. Either way, I don't think needing a fight or a girl to beg you not to do it are good reasons to put your life on the chopping board. It's certainly not fair to expect others (in particular women) to carry the weight of whether you want to live or not. Put the vodka down, go home and go to sleep.
I'm sorry. Each one is as it is. I'm a romantic, don't judge him. I'm not hurting anyone, if I bother you, I'm sorry. I am so. I'm not going to change, I'm going to CTB as I am.
I'm sorry. Each one is as it is. I'm a romantic, don't judge him. I'm not hurting anyone, if I bother you, I'm sorry. I am so. I'm not going to change, I'm going to CTB as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: come to dust
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This all comes off quite narcissistic I must say. Very self indulgent and quite ignorant.

Hahaha... It's always amusing when Spaniards act like caricatures of Spaniards. There are no Jews & Arabs in my ancestry! I'm a descendant of a nobleman, Jesus & His Mamá were present at my birth, I am Wrath of God, Glorious Knight of Liberty! Give me inferior indigenous peoples to enslave & a luscious woman I shall give an orgasm to just by penetrating her with my macho stare while fighting six damn Arabs & two raging bulls using just my pinky finger!

@bad luck, I'm sorry you want to die, but Arabs & Jewish people use this forum too, so please knock that shit off. If that's you in the photo, you look exactly like a lighter-skinned Arab.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Soo, you are true blood spanish? You defy Spanish history, my friend. You're clearly from the south, aren't you? It's almost impossible you don't have berber, mauritanian, Moroccan or Jewish ancestors.

There was no need to post a pic just because you look good, since you're Spanish, we already knew you would do it anyway.

Hope drinking makes you feel better.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
If I try more than two shots of vodka I'm probably at the stage of vomiting :haha: :I