B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Yes I've been researching obscure subjects like this before I ever considered CTB. For example I google nearly every day xxxx date mass shooting or "mass shooting today " to get a window into the chaotic hellscape out there
Surely, there can't be a mass shooting every single day?

N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
It's definitely sad, anyone that says it isn't is just being edgy.

My thoughts are always that I sincerely hope that they were sure and that they had no other options. I empathize completely with the desire to find peace, but that doesn't take away the sadness that comes from those who find suicide their only choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, gtrfvr and foxdie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've seen so many people's goodbye threads that I'm used to it but it still makes me sad.
I wish there was another way out for them but just like me, they're in a lot of pain and need to leave this world asap.

Still, new people will come and be very active. You'll lose some friends but get some new ones. They are not a replacement, they are just different people who you will also be able to have a nice time with.

At least that's happening to me. I'm meeting great people here! (I even met someone from SS in real life and it was great!). Still, I know that they could ctb some day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Keto, Shadowrider and foxdie
Doubledie2

Doubledie2

Feb 9, 2021
Sad, yes, BUT to whatever degree that is the state of what type of (non) help we get from the society in general. I have had 2 attempts and almost ZERO, THANK HEAVENS for Sanctioned Suicide global family here!!!,no help . I am judged in a flash and then left to my own devices. THEN I am ridiculed and ostracized. At least I have a site , Sanctioned Suicide, where I have people who have helped me so, so much!! Love to all here!! Walter :heart::hug:
Hi Walter, I've come here undecided. It makes me sad to see what happens here, but as others say, what do I expect. Answer: something else. Suppose I am wanting more clarity (everything is so confusing). You say people here have helped you so much. How so?

M

mayHeCurseUsAll

Nov 23, 2019
Yes its sad, I'm also pretty sure that suicide is under-reported, although I have no evidence for it, it makes total sense for the police/government to under-report suicide because the act should never be painted to the public as a possible option. Its much better for the functioning of this meat grinder to pretend like we are all trapped to serve and keep society running in suffering, than alert people that participation in it is totally voluntary. Of course the typical PSAs about it will focus on the horror of suicide in the sense of its impact on third parties, friends or family, but I don't think its too far fetched to look beyond this and believe the main purpose is to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.

The idea of suicide is only really contemplated by those who refuse to, possibly only for a moment, live in the present moment, which is appreciating that life involves doing something and then the next thing and the next, without worrying too much about the existential nature of the cycle of doing things, of course these aren't just deep thinkers, it also invites losers and failures, like me, who refuse to live in the present moment because doing so is too unbearable, accepting how terrible your life is and continuing to live is too painful.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Keto
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
I don't, I'm envious of them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shadowrider
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Surely, there can't be a mass shooting every single day?
There are mass shootings almost every single day. In the US alone there is a Wikipedia page and new shootings are added showing they happen there almost every day

if you throw in the politically unstable Latin American countries and the occasional attack in Europe it's going to be every day. I don't count war time deaths

• Aww..
Reactions: wordsonscreen
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi Walter, I've come here undecided. It makes me sad to see what happens here, but as others say, what do I expect. Answer: something else. Suppose I am wanting more clarity (everything is so confusing). You say people here have helped you so much. How so?
Thank you for the reply! I am 100% by myself and have no family or friends at all. When I stumbled upon this site and became a member it helped me ALOT! How? 1st) I am with people who are so loving and kind 2nd) The folks on here have alot of the same issues as me and it makes it so helpful, like a warm blanket on a cold night,to be able to "talk" with like mined folks. 3th) With all of that said, I cherish my entire family here, yep you are a GREAT family member as part of a helpful, loving, caring network of folks that bring a little warmth into my life. I hope I have answered your question. Thank you for being a part of this, LOVE IT and YOU!!!! Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany, Shadowrider, booray and 2 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Thank you for the reply! I am 100% by myself and have no family or friends at all. When I stumbled upon this site and became a member it helped me ALOT! How? 1st) I am with people who are so loving and kind 2nd) The folks on here have alot of the same issues as me and it makes it so helpful, like a warm blanket on a cold night,to be able to "talk" with like mined folks. 3th) With all of that said, I cherish my entire family here, yep you are a GREAT family member as part of a helpful, loving, caring network of folks that bring a little warmth into my life. I hope I have answered your question. Thank you for being a part of this, LOVE IT and YOU!!!! Walter
You are so lovely, Walter <3 Seeing your posts always warms my heart!

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are so lovely, Walter <3 Seeing your posts always warms my heart!
Thank you so much @sunbug!!!! You are also a VERY lovely person with a heart of gold. I truly feel blessed to be able to have you as a global family member!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy:

• Love
Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Thank you so much @sunbug!!!! You are also a VERY lovely person with a heart of gold. I truly feel blessed to be able to have you as a global family member!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy:
Thank you :) this is so kind. Am glad to be here as well and am grateful for you! :hug::happy: