Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Was awkward but I spoke to my dad (begrudgingly)

Many of the fears I had over our financial situation was addressed so, I'm not in a bad financial standing and can still rely on him financially

Apparently he himself has been struggling to do his job, due to everything happening at home. Guess I wasn't the only one feeling like shit

I guess I just assume he's always "ok" because im the only one legitimately suffering but whatever

So feelllin guilty and shit I asked him if me moving out would make the family "feel better"

He said "Why? It's not about how we feel but it's about how you feel. We know things aren't working out here with your brother. So if you living your own is going to give you some happiness, thats what matters"

The main goal rn is to live on campus for school this coming semester. So I'll be away from home thankfully. But for the time being just sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, trashprincess and Forever Sleep
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
it is bad to assume other people can't feel bad.
It's not that. Basically my brother fought me some days ago and it was a huge mess

I'm just more mad at my father for never being a good parent and properly disciplining my brother to make me safe. Yes, I know I am trying to "move out" but that isn't always feasible. So im stuck suffering with some sociopathic kid who has no respect for anyone