• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
I finally did it, I purchased SN from Polish source. Now I am just praying it comes. The retailer sent me an e-mail in which he claimed that it has 99,5 or 99,9 percent purity and told the producers name too. Now I am only wondering should I test it and should I buy benzos too.

Today has been a terrible day. I can't think nothing but death and can't execute shit. Even music or alcohol makes no difference.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Unknown21, QueerMelancholy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you search for, best of luck.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Better get it tested anyway

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
You have taken an important step. I hope you manage to find peace and happiness after so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Unknown21, QueerMelancholy and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd test it. Better safe than sorry. Why risk it?

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I hope it arrives

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
I finally did it, I purchased SN from Polish source. Now I am just praying it comes. The retailer sent me an e-mail in which he claimed that it has 99,5 or 99,9 percent purity and told the producers name too. Now I am only wondering should I test it and should I buy benzos too.

Today has been a terrible day. I can't think nothing but death and can't execute shit. Even music or alcohol makes no difference.
I can't decide if I want to buy benzos too;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash
B

bunnyhugs

Jun 1, 2024
I'm curious about this Polish source I keep hearing about. I have another source but not sure if I can trust it.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I can't decide if I want to buy benzos too;-;
I think they will help a lot, don't you know if you want to buy them or don't know if you can get them?

abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
I think they will help a lot, don't you know if you want to buy them or don't know if you can get them?
I'd rather not take anything that's not necessary, and I don't know which one to get

J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
better safe than sorry. It's a significant investment and doesn't hurt to take some extra steps

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'd rather not take anything that's not necessary, and I don't know which one to get
If you can choose, look online at the leaflets and the one that gives you the most confidence about its effects.