• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Obviously, the 800mg dose put me to sleep for longer and the effects took longer to wear off. Also the sleep was very deep; actually during that sleep, several family members came to my bedroom trying to wake me up and even look to see if i'm still breathing...so deep it was, i didn't felt anything. I don't quite remember the lenght of the sleep but i think it was 16 hours (it may depend from one person to another) non-stop plus sleeping on and off for just a couple of hours, for the next 2 days..
Back then i had 10 boxes (sourced locally, source not available anymore) with 30x100mg each, that's 30g and i've only used 1 blister (10 tablets). Unfortunately, on a promise that i will get N, i have thrown it away...and now...i'm literally fkd. :)
Hi are you still considering pheno? 30g would come to 300 pills, are you thinking of taking them all orally? Sounds like a lot to me that's why I was considering only 20g orally and 20g mashed into paste to take rectally.

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
Im sorry if i am misunderstanding, is this n in tablet form?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Im sorry if i am misunderstanding, is this n in tablet form?
no N is nembutal which is pentobarbital a short and fast acting barbiturate.. the one being discussed is phenobarbital a slow and long-acting barbiturate that is more widely available.

• Informative
Reactions: gottablast888