LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I started writing my suicide note a few months ago. In late September, I had the major lines wrote down on paper, on a pdf, on a note app. Everywhere on my phone and computer, so that I would be able to access it quickly if I thought of something new

Yesterday, at night, I finally finished it

I'm extremely happy. I'm relieved in some way. It's poetic, maybe a little dramatic, but, it's my way of writing. I genuinely love my note. I love it, but, I know that everyone around me will hate it. Hate it like they never hated before

Though I'm asking myself just one question. I kinda want my family to read it at my funeral. Because it explains, vaguely, what happened, and, why I took this decision. That love can't fix this type of things

I already wrote it down on my computer, but I really want a paper version. I wanna write it, sign it, maybe spray perfume that could remind them of me, and then, put it in a sealed envelope, and, out it somewhere hidden for everyone but me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ultraviolence, Nlis2244, Engström and 6 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm glad you managed to get everything written down and are happy with the result.
It's no easy task writing a farewell note, so we'll done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström and LivideLamb
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

Jan 5, 2020
I'm glad you managed to get everything written down and are happy with the result.
It's no easy task writing a farewell note, so we'll done.
Thank you <3 that's really kind

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have finished your note, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and WAITING TO DIE
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Getting all your feelings and thoughts out on paper gives a lot of relief. I'm glad it brought you it as well and that you are happy with it!

• Hugs
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

Jan 5, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have finished your note, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.
Thank you, I wish for a quick relief from this rotten life

Getting all your feelings and thoughts out on paper gives a lot of relief. I'm glad it brought you it as well and that you are happy with it!
Thank you as well. I am indeed very happy about it

• Hugs
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Good job! I'm glad you're content w it. I doubt it's "dramatic", you're about to do something of an immeasurable amount of gravity.. ctb . You sound like a very good writer so I can imagine how eloquent it is!

• Hugs
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

Jan 5, 2020
Good job! I'm glad you're content w it. I doubt it's "dramatic", you're about to do something of an immeasurable amount of gravity.. ctb . You sound like a very good writer so I can imagine how eloquent it is!
Thank you \<3 I feel like it could be interpreted as dramatic. Though, I don't really think that I made it super dramatic. Though, dramatic or not, I'm sure it will cause a lot of pain either way

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Thank you \<3 I feel like it could be interpreted as dramatic. Though, I don't really think that I made it super dramatic. Though, dramatic or not, I'm sure it will cause a lot of pain either way
Yes unfortunately there's no avoiding that

Reactions: Engström